Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies, Please Read This First!!!!!!

I'd have to agree with all of you. I belive that if you want to learn how to hack learn on your own and go somewhere else dont try asking everybody else. I really shouldn't be talking but that is my view.

and if u wanna get some intresting informations about hacking, security etc. visit:http://www.xatrix.org or another nice place:http://www.web.psyon.org

hope that will help

Hey hey hey

Interesting point of view...this should be at least in the top five...keep it up everyone...AntiOnline...the l0pht would be happy

Back to the top with yah.

Read the post!

hiphop: just moving it back to the top.:

The Newbie Speaks

"Most of the regular contributors here concentrate on the practice of PREVENTING hackers from entering your system and doing damage, not hacking into others."

To prevent 'crackers' from getting access to peoples computers, one should study their methods and talk about it with others who have the same interest. I look at it this way: if the are serious enough, they going to find it out anway.

The only way the internet will become secure is when 'Hackers' are producing the cracks first. Instead of waiting for the 'Crackers' to do it then we figure out how to stop it.

- Just my 2 cents..

SixNine
    Of all the things I\'ve lost, I miss my mind the most.

Kapperdog I am just a newbie here and have no great wisdom to share just baby stuff that I learned doing my CompTIA course for hardware and what I learn as I self study for my MCSE but this much I am smart enough to know..

Your post was fantastic and I think If I shut my mouth (or keyboard fingers as the case may be) and Open my ears (or eyes for here) I will learn alot about ethical use of information.

Mike M aka greyhairedwolf
    Mike M aka greyhairedwolf
    ----------------------------------------------
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfills
    \"An it harm none do what you will\"
    ----------------------------------------------
    A mind is like a parachute it only works
    WHEN OPEN

up, up, up we go

up up up up up up up
    to the top we go

Thumbs up

I agree completely. I'm not a senior member either, but I can still have an opinion about the site.