Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Newbies, Please Read This First!!!!!!

Newbies, Please Read This First!!!!!!

Not being a senior member here, I may be out of line but I believe most of the seniors will back this post.

First of all, welcome to Antionline.

Antionline is a forum for discussion of technical security issues.

Most of the regular contributors here concentrate on the practice of PREVENTING hackers from entering your system and doing damage, not hacking into others.

If you ask questions like, "How do I hack into my schools computer" or "How do I hack into Hotmail", you will most likely receive a "Negative" response.

If you came here to learn how to hurt other people or to engage in illegal activities, don't expect a lot of help.

If you must be malicious, go here and follow the instructions. Then go here and learn about trojans. You'll be reformatting someones drive by nightfall.

That's it. Unless you are willing to spend a lot of time reading and learning, your hacking abilities are going to end there.

On the other hand, if you are willing to spend some time and put forth an effort to learn, you will find this a very helpful and friendly site.

For starters, here are a couple tutorials:

The Happy Hacker provides some entertaining and easy to understand information.

Here is another nice tutorial called Digital Voodoo

There have been some excellent posts made here by some of the members. If you have a specific question, go here to search the forums. Your question may have already been answered before.

Most of all, enjoy yourself and remember.... hacking is not about hurting other people or destroying someones data. It's about the computer, how it works and why it does the things that it does.

The computer is a miracle of the modern age. A blessing that should be treated as such. A hobby that will never end and can provide you with a lifetime of enjoyment.

Enter the computer with patience and understanding and it will return the same. Enter with evil and deception and you will eventually receive your just reward. If you don't feel this way, I believe you may be at the wrong site.

Anyway, welcome to Antionline and welcome to the world of computers. I hope they are both as rewarding to you as they have been for me.
    KapperDog

*whipes a tear from his eye* thats beautiful man...
    Of all the things I\'ve lost
    I miss my mind the most
    -Ozzy

One of the keys to understanding hacking is to understand the way computers communicate with each other.

Most computers use the TCP/IP protocol.

Here is an Introduction to the TCP/IP protocols.

It is written in easy-to-understand language and provides a basic understanding of what TCP/IP is and what it does.

When you are finished reading, go here and take the Microsoft TCP/IP Test.
    KapperDog

Banned
    I'm only trying to keep this thread on top of the list, Kapperdog!

Thumbs up

I'm only trying to keep this thread on top of the list, Kapperdog!
    implying every now n then everyone shd post here to keep the thread at top.

good work kapperdog!

Just moving this up to it's proper place.

Just keeping it on top.

As a newbie just startin school for networking and to this site I have to tell you that this is great. Im am gonna be on this site all the time and post like this one are what i need, instead of s12's can someone help me hack into a school. Thanks for the info and the links.

Beavereater....Before you can learn to hack!!
    First you must be able to understand what is written in front of you??

Back .to the top of the forum in one bad way

Back to the top we go!