Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: help in need

Wink help in need

hey ppl i need to get to know how to hack a web e i neeeed i need to do it on an islamic website anybody who can help or who can do it against this fanatic muslims please contact me

Long Live America
    God Bless America
    solomon F.

solomon@eol.com.er

Thumbs down

I cannot help you but even when I could I am not gonna help a person who's out for war
    the situation is allready critical
    why make it worse?
    GOD invented evolution \'cause he couldn\'t do it all by himself.

Banned
    Solomon: http://www.antionline.com/showthread...hreadid=113186 .
    In Eritrea, someone is considered an adult at the age of18 (CIA report on Eritrea ). Guess they should change that...

Cracking a page is wrong - unless you are in an intellegence network and your boss asks you to crack security somewhere, doing so will likely land you in jail. If you are worried about the legality of a site, report it to your local police or an online police force. Don't try to do it yourself.

Thumbs down Bad Idea

Solomon--
    In the Bible, Solomon was given a gift of wisdom. It appears to me that you are lacking in this area. It is never ethical to crack a website. If you are just dying to crack a site, contact the webmaster and try to convince them to let you do a security check on their site, and send them a list of vulnerabilities. And remember, not all Arabs and/or Muslims were responsible for the attack on America -- it was just a very extreme group.

If you want to fight for America, go join the armed forces. Otherwise, sit back and watch. And besides, what exactly would an attack on a webpage or two accomplish in the great scheme of things? Absolutely nothing.

If you go through with your plan, I sincerely hope you get busted.

Please use your head (assuming you are human and do have an actuall head).
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Heh heh, don't join the armed forces. Uncle Sam will kick your ass and then call it "training".

Re: help in need

Originally posted by solomon
    hey ppl i need to get to know how to hack a web e i neeeed i need to do it on an islamic website anybody who can help or who can do it against this fanatic muslims please contact me

Long Live America
    God Bless America
    Excuse me... Are you trying to blame ALL islamic people for what a few PSYCHOs did? Should I blame YOU for the Unabomber (Theodore Kaczynski)? Or should I blame YOU for Timothy McVeigh?

You seem to be retarded in a moral sense. You are blaming millions of people, calling them 'fanatic muslims', simply because LESS THAN 100 (unless this gets a lot weirder) happen to be psychopathic? Should we blame ALL Christians for the KKK, the Crusades, the (P)IRA attacks in the UK? Should we blame ALL caucasians for the fact that SOME of them had slaves many years ago?

No, we should blame the society that made you so short-sighted and childish. To be fair, it's not all your fault. Maybe you want to impress some friends? To feel good about 'doing your part' to 'defend' your country against a website dedicated to an Iranian Hospital?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

I feel another flame from Negative comming on!

Question In response to Lascaux

Hey Lascaux
    what makes u say that? Why not join Military?
    EVIL

Banned
    I feel another flame from Negative comming on!
    Nah, Terr beat me to it this time!