Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hotmail

Unhappy hotmail

Hi can anybody help me my cousins hotmail ac was nicked by her friend who guesed her pass we have contacted hotmail many times but with no luck they just send e mail on how to change yer pass when we gave them the deatils they just say the ac info is wrong but her x friend changed it all and is causing trouble pretending to be her can anybody help get the pass back the ac is sexy_as_***@hotmail.com i would be very gratefull if anybody can help return the ac to its rightfull owner coss hotmail have been as much use as a choc fireguard.we have been sending e mails for 2 weeks now to hotmail but still no luck and we want the ac back as soon as poss help sombody

Translation: Help me break into a hotmail account so I can read other peoples mail

on another note, nice story, you should look into becoming a fiction writer
    Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune

LMAO. I wasn't going to say anything but, it sure sounded like that to me too.

Oh well.
    KapperDog

What kind of E-mail addy is that? I think your cousin needs a new addy anyways.

-Manbik

we not all into hacking

hey if i wanted anybodys hotmail ac that would be easy as secreat questions are to easy to guess and i could use a prog to send me the passwords of ppl i talk to but i dont all i want is my cousins pass back. we dont all want to hack ppl you know.

Cool You SOOK!!

Pity the people who do not write down email addy's of friends
    Also ..Dont add friends you really like to your Address book!!
    Someday you will catch a virus and lose a few of them.

Snow white anybody???HeHe

Re: hotmail

Ok kid ... Nice try.

I'll trust you when your so-called cousin'll be here. Afterall, with such a nick, she would do everything she can to get back to her mail, isn't ?

Jean-Francois

Lightbulb My first post

First of all, this is my first post since joining the forum a few days ago. I'm not a hacker, a script kiddie, nor anything else other than a network administrator who got a little peeved at nimda and decided to find good ways to be protected.

Second...I don't care whether you want to hack hotmail accounts, or if your cousin really did lose her account. For a moment, lets assume you're telling the truth. If your cousin would have chosen a better password (as you said, someone guessed it), she wouldn't have been in this mess.

This is a prime example for people to read up on why not to have crappy passwords, and why their security (be it personal or network) gets compromised. If she has such an ego that she needed that stupid email account, she should have thought a little better about protecting it.

My $.02, take it or leave it.

hey if i wanted anybodys hotmail ac that would be easy as secreat questions are to easy to guess and i could use a prog to send me the passwords of ppl i talk to but i dont all i want is my cousins pass back. we dont all want to hack ppl you know.
    If you know so much, why dont you use your "hacking" skilz and take the account back over? Oh, Im sorry. I forgot. Your a habitual liar!!!

Red face

Just send an e-mail to bill.gates@microsoft.com explaining your problem. I'm sure he will understand and fix everything for you.

p.s. Don't tell him you're a hacker, he has nightmares about those kinds of things