Thread: trojans-virus

trojans-virus

why not have a forum to let ppl no how to get rid of trojans and virus and how to protect against them etc

knuckles,

The best way to deal with vruii and trojans is to avoid them. Use a good virus proggy and keep it updated.

Don't open email attachments from unknown sources.

If you get a virus, it's best to get first hand cleaning procedures at www.mcafee.com or www.symantec.com

If you are interested in using these programs or reading about them, you can go here for more information.
    KapperDog

KapperDog is right keeping your virus scanner updated and not opening unknown email is the best way but I got a virus from a file that I downloaded from a site called pitstop.com and i had to reformat my harddrive it managed to slip by the scanner which is McaFee antivirus plus I always update but NewLoveA got by anyway.I`m wondering if by putting download files in a special file and double scaning them before running might no be a bad idea.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

Banned

Thumbs up

just check everything before you open it manually right click on it and hit scan and set your virus scanner to download the latest updates everyday and you should be virus free like me

I agree with KapperDog. . . and RiOtEr! Why did you post that twice. Please delete one of them. . .

You can also goto Moosoft.com and download Cleaner3.exe. It works really great and has realtime protection also.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]