Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does anyone know their harware?

Shmoo

Question Does anyone know their harware?

Today at school I was asked to go into the old computer lab to put some crap away. As you enter the room theirs about 30 some computers that have been dismantled, and used for spare parts. Most of these computers are 386's. So, as I'm looking around and wiping away the dust I decide that I might "barrow" some of the equipment I should say. I collected four pieces, two of which are floppy drives, but the other two I'm uncertain to what they may be. (Thats kinda why I'm making this thread.)

Unknown Object #1-
    Height- about 1in
    Width- about 5 1/2in
    Names- at the bottom it says "Quantum ProDrive LPS".
    One of the chips on it has a sticker that says this "K2600, copyright 1988 QNTM CORP DisCache, Reserved

Unkown Object #2-
    Damn, I dont even want to go into it. It looks like a motherboard, so it probably is a motherboard.

But hey, if you got any info on object 1 let me know and be specific as well don't be like "heheh, your a ****ing dumbass, its a drive" that **** will really piss me off

Till then, take care.

So, you're stealing stuff and you don't even know what it is.

And, quit stealing from the schools. You're making my taxes go up.

By the way, heheh, your a ****ing dumbass, its a drive

SCSI to be exact. Prob a 240 MB and, let me guess, from an old Dell.

Totally useless to you. I hope the floppies are broken.
    KapperDog

Shmoo
    Yeah hahahaha, **** you. But thanks bro, thats what it was.

You're welcome.

And actually, there are four kinds of people in the world. You forgot the type that can't use proper punctuation.
    KapperDog

WTF!!! Oh this looks cool, I dont know what tha hell it is, but im gona take it and use it for a paper weight!! Good idea. I hope you get caught lammer!

Shmoo
    alright listen, i just found out 10min ago that a friend of mine had died on sat in a car accidndet if you dont belive me then fine ill post the obituary. as of now im in a state of shock and illl probably be crying within the hpur. if your moderator then please close this topic, cuz i am in no mood right now for ****.

Post Away

Shmoo I`m sorry your friend died in a car crash, but you did do the crime .Its kids like you who end up on the wrong side of the law, never understanding that it started by taking the schools property.Old saying" if you cann`t do the time then don`t do the crime."
    No good deed goes unpunished.

not to be cold hearted or anything but.....you could just not read further replys...
    Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune

antique parts

I would'nt wast my time geting caught nicking antique pc parts you be better off with a kids laptop probbley more power than them antiques.