Thread: Hey over here

Giovanni

Hey over here

Any of you bitches know how to stop a website from viewing your O.S and Browser?

Theres some editing that can be done which enables you to replace the string with your own.

I know it's simple...who's gonna tell.

I just filter it with my proxy, because sometimes I like to actually give them the real information without doing more than two mouseclicks. Now go away.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Giovanni
    Can you do it without proxy?

I only use temp proxies with Netscape until I get kicked off or denied.

Do I need to down some proxy ****?

Terr I would have thought by now you would have gained some knowledge...you still sound as dumb as you were a few months ago.

Terr is cool as ****, and so is everyone else you call a bitch. Go find somewhere else to post.

Giovanni
    I don't recall giving you permission to open your ignorant mouth

Originally posted by Giovanni
    Can you do it without proxy?

I only use temp proxies with Netscape until I get kicked off or denied.

Do I need to down some proxy ****?

Terr I would have thought by now you would have gained some knowledge...you still sound as dumb as you were a few months ago.
    I am already aware that you use various proxies, I mean, you must have to, if you generally act like you do here. But...

I meant a local-host proxy. I would recommend the Proxomitron, it has filters to let you modify incoming/outgoing HTTP headers, as well as modifying html files on the fly, before they even get to your browser, which can be a real help against pop-up ads and the like, as well as filtering some Netscape/IE html designed to crash browsers.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency