Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: >>>>ftp_question<<<<<<

Angry Yall (you all)

This is off the topic....
    Antionline members, you have no type of hmmmm... respect, every time someone asks for help or such, you (members) always end up trying to "dog out" ,"Lame out", and etc..... You always end up getting on topics such as philosophy and grammar, which Is beside the point.

A word to negative, I don’t understand you, you are always trying to talk about someone, and you need to look at yourself.... You go from thread to thread... and you comment on every little thing. Personally I don’t think you have a life. I’m not scared to say this either... Rougespy... You are like his b*****, you are like his shadow... that is all that needs to be said.

By the way negative... I can spell...

rnapro: Gautama, your lesson was well taught and I enjoyed reading your comments. If I didn't know better I would have thought it was Negative .
    Not sure how to respond to that...
    Did you mean that (A) the post was well thought out and resembled the quality work produced by negative, or (B) that I'm merely copying Negative and am, as bizzybutlazy has accused RogueSpy of being, his bitch?

I only mention (B) as a possibility because of the and because I think I said something to you once about your avatar resembling Negative's.

if (A)
    {
    cout<<"thank you";
    }
    else
    {
    cout<<""
    }

peace
    From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.

was this a dedication to english grammer or hacking?
    but anyways it was informative, both in terms of hacking and in terms of grammer.

thanx guys! keep up the good work!

Banned

hmmm

i like this
    people are always looking for an easy way to deface web sites rather funny i think someone should post a tutorial just to show how much work is involeved learning what system their using poking it looking for holes etc

Banned
    Hehe, this must be the most interesting thread I've read in like three months: information, flames, grammar, flames, more grammar! I love it! Gautama, I guess this could be categorized under 'looking at perfection'. Something Siddharta Gautama spent his entire life on...

Please allow me:
    Originally posted by Gautama
    So, after correction, we have "Once you roll a joint and you look at its perfection, you light it up, and the scent of it intrigues your nose. Then you realize you live."[/b]
    I guess it depends on what you want to say:
    - If you mean that you realize that you're alive when you smoke a joint, it should be something like this:
    "Once you roll a joint, look at its perfection, light it up, its smell intriguing your nose, then you realize you live.", or "You realize you live once...". Not quite it yet, though.
    - And I'd rewrite Gautama's sentence like this: "Once you roll a joint and look at its perfection, you light it up, and the scent of it intrigues your nose. Then you realize you live." BTW Gautama: there are supposed to be two spaces after a point .
    -The comma before "then you realize you live" is also ill-used. The phrase begins a new, complete, thought, so a semicolon should be used. Better yet, a new sentence should be started.
    The comma after complete is ill-used .
    Originally posted by bizzybutlazy
    I have no problem with that
    Antionline members, you have no type of hmmmm... respect, every time someone asks for help or such, you (members) always end up trying to "dog out" ,"Lame out", and etc..... You always end up getting on topics such as philosophy and grammar, which Is beside the point.
    First off, you also are an AO member...
    And about us 'dogging out' or 'laming out': you might have noticed that we only do that when someone comes in asking to hack 'something'...
    And what's wrong with philosophical or grammatical discussions? I'm here to learn, be it security related, philosophical or grammatical stuff... In my not so humble opinion, the most difficult security question is the ethical one.
    Beside the point? So was your post...
    A word to negative, I don’t understand you, you are always trying to talk about someone, and you need to look at yourself.... You go from thread to thread... and you comment on every little thing. Personally I don’t think you have a life.
    You seem to know a lot about me. I joined the AO forums on August 8th. I posted 226 times. That's 3.49 posts a day. 202 of those posts included to-the-point information. That's 89 % . I don't post things like 'I agree with that. That's all I have to say."
    There are people on those forums who joined a couple of days ago and are senior member (100 posts) already.
    'Going from thread to thread?' I don't post on the *NIX forums, I don't post on the MAC forums, because I don't know enough about it.
    And you should say "Personally I think you don't have a life"
    And 'Personally I think'? 'Personally' already suggests that it is you who is thinking. But then again, you said you weren't thinking... - Is this a grammatical or a philosophical discussion?
    I’m not scared to say this either... Rougespy... You are like his b*****, you are like his shadow... that is all that needs to be said.
    It's ROGUE, not rouge. Rouge is French for red, rogue is English.
    Not sure how to respond to that...
    Did you mean that (A) the post was well thought out and resembled the quality work produced by negative, or (B) that I'm merely copying Negative and am, as bizzybutlazy has accused RogueSpy of being, his bitch?
    I only mention (B) as a possibility because of the and because I think I said something to you once about your avatar resembling Negative's.
    Let me help you out here:
    (A) Your post indeed was well thought out. Don't know about my 'quality' work though .
    (B) rnapro probably had in mind, not .
    (C) Roguespy indeed! Not Rougespy...
    (D) He said 'bitch' ? I thought he meant 'brotha' ...

Negative is right. I did have this in mind when posting my reply. I was only trying to compliment your style.

A word to negative, I don’t understand you, you are always trying to talk about someone, and you need to look at yourself.... You go from thread to thread... and you comment on every little thing. Personally I don’t think you have a life. I’m not scared to say this either... Rougespy... You are like his b*****, you are like his shadow... that is all that needs to be said.
    I like how bizzybutlazy stayed on the topic and managed to flame all those mentioned.

Banned

yes

another quality flame brought to you by your local Negatiff

keep up the good work!

I didn't really mean for this to turn into a discusion about grammer i was just trying to help fix his quote.

By the way this web site is not for learning how to hack its for learning about computer security
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Negative

I guess you are correct, I didnt look at it that way ( Im refering to what you said about people asking how to hack)....... I agree It is ok to do so ("lame them out").... but my point was, members (including me) always get off topic...... Negative It seems you have a new bitch.... Rioter ;-)......

Oh yea, negative, I agree that I enjoy the arguments on philosophy..... so i cant front.... last thought, you need to keep your bitchs in check!!! lmao... jk

oh yea to...... the person who made this thread..... keyloggers are the best thing to use... what OS does he have? you might be able to do some DOS stuff..... hmmm.... first you have to put a logger on there..... i guess that is for you to figure out....