Thread: ip ip ....regarding the ip...

Unhappy ip ip ....regarding the ip...

hello ....i have one question ...how one can come to know a person's ip address on the net..
    ip address means his machine address....
    and the port through he is connected...
    pls tell me...
    intruder..

For IP/Ports of machines connected to you:
    In Windows, try starting a command box (Start->Run-"COMMAND" or "CMD") then type "netstat -n". It'll give you the IP/Ports of all connections. Type "netstat ?" to get a list of other options and try them all out to see how it varies.

goto the download section and get a port scanner. You can scan through ip ranges and the ports that are open on each ip address.

know whats really fun, you get his IP, and if your talking to him use a program like NEO Trace and tell him his street address,
    and you can get his phone number too, the satilite image is fun too
    ehhe
    really freaks those loudmouth flamers out

LB

Re: ip ip ....regarding the ip...

Originally posted by intruder
    hello ....i have one question ...how one can come to know a person's ip address on the net..
    ip address means his machine address....
    and the port through he is connected...
    pls tell me...
    intruder..
    That's a loaded question. To be more technical, you want the IP address of their modem. As for ports... When someone is connected to the internet, it isn't really through a port. A port is just for SPECIFIC communication between them and another computer, so they could have no ports open/active, or they could have fifty open/active.

I think you'll have to be more specific.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Unhappy hey legacy boy..pls help..

hey legacy boy thanks for the reply but..pls tellme where can i get the NEO trace and how to use it...also where will i get the port scanner...pls tell me iwill be very grateful to u..
    intruder..

Originally posted by LegacyBoy
    know whats really fun, you get his IP, and if your talking to him use a program like NEO Trace and tell him his street address,
    and you can get his phone number too, the satilite image is fun too
    ehhe
    really freaks those loudmouth flamers out

LB

Unhappy

hello timbo..thanks for the reply pal...
    but u seei want to know..that how we can know the ip address of the other person...who is chatting with us..without , he comes to know about that...
    and also can u pls tell me where can i find the NEO trace and how to use it...pls help me..
    waiting for your reply..
    intruder..

Originally posted by timbo
    For IP/Ports of machines connected to you:
    In Windows, try starting a command box (Start->Run-"COMMAND" or "CMD") then type "netstat -n". It'll give you the IP/Ports of all connections. Type "netstat ?" to get a list of other options and try them all out to see how it varies.