Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: whats a computer??

Talking whats a computer??

You know i am just being a smart ass but since you guys say we should learn what a computer is befor we learn to hack.
    So what is a computer?

Ok...... Whats A computer

Computer Forensics
    Well, We don't mean computer literally, if you post on the forum, you know what a computer is. We have gotten sick and tired of monkeys asking how do I hack this, how do I hack that?

What we mean is : learn what DOS is and how to use its commands if you use windows, learn what a network is and how the protocols work. Do your own damn homework! If you download a Trojan....don't ask how to use it. That proves your stupidity to us all, for downloading it, and not knowing how to use it. don't ask how to hack hotmail. Its lame. I have seen 5 of the same topic in the forums....read what other people have to say!!!!!!!! How many times do we have to read about "how do I get an IP?" if you had half a clue....you'd know how. Don't start a topic that says "help" if you are asking how to do any of the above.

are you getting my point ?

If you need any more clarification, I'd be glad to oblige.....

smartass. heh
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

Good point hogfly! I have no wish to know how to hack yet i know all dos commands etc. Call me old skool if you wish buit we rock! I get half the wannabie hackers dont even know what
    "dir/p" does when enterd into DOS!

Banned

People never cease to amaze me.

Has anyone ever felt like they have met the most stupid person on the planet....then you read a post like this and the whole list has to be reordered.

If you AOL'ers don't know how to "hack" chances are you will never harbor the abstract intelligence required to even begin to understand the "hacker" mentality. So just give it up. Keep looking for cyber on AIM and surfing the internet for pr0n.

Whatever you do....don't come to #antionline and ask how to hack your girlfriends Hotmail account, cause the only thing you will get is:

1) Insulted relentlessly
    2) if 1. is not enough then go back to 1 and repeat until you have a major mental understanding that you are lame and nobody is going to "teach" you ****. Then repeat step 1 again.

Angry

You calling me stupid?
    i don't use aol
    just aim

i only asked the question thinking maybe i missed somthen
    cuz all i know is that when it turns off and don't come back on it's
    time to buy a new one

Talking AOL is AIM

People call aim aol sometimes due to ease or being used to it!! you fool

Banned
    You calling me stupid?

To put it simply.....yes