Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just some rambling...

Just some rambling...

My gawd people! Who the hell thought that they could mess with America?! Now we are going to exact our revenge upon the poor people of Afghanistan. A huge military superpower bombing the hell out of a second rate country. That should peak the interests of other superpowers. Look who the bully is now. A little kid(Afghanistan) hits an adult(America) and the adult smacks up the child. Social services(NATO) should have a ball with this.

Unhappy

I don't think they are aiming missles at kids.

Just because they aren't a world superpower doesn't mean they don't know how to fight. Do you think they will just let us stroll right in and take him (you know who) back to the US or where ever for stand trial? I've seen a few "nuke Afgania" e-mails (how stupid) go around my e-mail box. Yeah, it's funny, everyone laughs, but look at Vietnam. They were using stonge age weapons and traps, very deadly to many of our soldiers.

If we scare them enough, maybe they will hand him over and everyone goes on their way. I'm sure many people in both countries are hoping for this, no one wants to lose a loved one or friend to war, both sides.

We aren't going to bomb them. We are going to build glow in the dark parking lots. They need a foreman...could you send your resume tripstone? You would be working in humanitarian aid...should be rewarding for you.

Afghanistans are tuff. They have not lost a fight/war in two centuries. They fought off the Russians succesfully (with our help).

This is a whole new era of warfare. A country just can't go in and bomb everything to hell and back. This is the new age, we will determine what the targets are and take action against them. Pin point effeciency is the name of the game now.

-Manbik

The Afghanistani people probably had nothing to do with it. Bombing Afghanistan would just 'turn the rubble of earlier bombs', and wouldn't do anything except kill the civilians, who are NOT part of it any more than US civilians are responsible for The Unabomber, or McVeigh.

Please read what I already wrote on this pretty dated kind of response here. I don't want to bother repeating everything. It's the second-to-last (19th) post on the first page.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

I do not believe in killing one because they killed another but I do believe sometimes it takes war to create peace.

With that said, I am starting to think the US will not attack as strong as Americans would like to. I think we will get a trophy sacrafice to pay the debt.

I hope my comments don't sound anti-American, believe my when I say my blood runs Red, White, and Blue.

Thumbs up

i say yall make a list of all the other countries to bomb and y don't we bomb some ppl in are country i don't like any of those Canadians either........ there like us but the say ay and thats just wrong

bomb ohio show we are serious yes we kill are ppl proves we're nuts

the moon blocks my view of uranus

in all seriousness my bombing is good too but um um um

and still i walk and point at u and laugh whats the point *throw hands in air walks away*

Unhappy hmmmm

well even though they did that crazy **** to us , i think the pres did the right thing and whack em in the nads by cutting off there money supply (somewhat im sure) but i also think that if the people who are really good at this cpu **** then they should reak havoc on there end of the deal if they can get info out of a bank then y did't they take care of it ? i don't know this whole thing with bin laden and the talaband is all crap we all just need to sit down a smoke a joint and think of what all this **** is going to do to our kids future ohh well life suck and we have to deal with it every day
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

Right on.

I think Dark1 hit the nail right on the head. If the "Evil Hackers" in the US could unlease some serios HELL on those bastards. That sounds alot better than making my life hell, as a Net Admin, with those F--king viruses (virii, for those reading othes threads).

That's a great idea! Lets unleash ignorant script-kiddies in search of federally-tacitly-allowed vandalism and thrill seeking, and watch lots of sites from all walks of life from ALL Islamic countries, (and a few that aren't Islamic, because the script-kiddies failed geography) and have them mess it up!

Among the victims that were defaced or deleted:

A site for a hospital in Egypt:
    Russian news site
    Turkish ISP's site
    Site for terrorism-relief-fund (www.hasthewordTerroristinit.com)

... Bad idea.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency