Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just some rambling...

let me put it this way

This is "General Chit-Chat" I think I have every right to start threads that deal with subjects other than security and the likes. Considering that there are numerous other forums here that deal with that stuff. Now, if ya will, please don't dis me no mo'. And remember this is just General Chit Chat...if there are a lot of people that agree with Confirmed...then I will quit posting this "nonsense" as you will...thank you verrrrry much!

Exclamation I got your script kiddies

"That's a great idea! Lets unleash ignorant script-kiddies..." -Terr
    Hmm.

Can you say YIHAT !?

I still wonder about this group.

Once again... Me!,

Wink YIHAT.1

Linked fixed! Sorry!

YIHAT

Still me,

i just wondering why are we talking about this on a website that's devoted to knowledge about computers??

one last time

"General Chit Chat" Wanna see computer only threads? Go to the other forums...I have rights!

Cool My Opinion.... Does anyone smell something funny?

As a fromer SPECOPS and Gulf War Vet,

I can not sit back and listen to these liberal minded folks who do not seem to undertsand this reality.

How is it that there are so many people "AMERICANS" who condemn these actions against a TERRORIST State. How many of YOUR loved ones need to die before your liberal minds will see reality.

I can think of no better CAUSE than to rid this world of Terrorism and any who support it! This would not only be good for AMERICANS, but also for the whole world!!!

Unfortunately this action will require American lives and American blood...But I still say it is a JUST CAUSE and worth that price! I have put my life on the line many times for my country and would do it again if asked!!

Would You?

How many of you liberal minded people out there, realize that it is the AMERICAN soldiers who ensure your freedom of speech? How many of you who are oppositionally against the actions of AMERICA are strong enough in your convictions? Well, let's see you demonstrate your resolve in the city of Kabul. http://www.badassbuddy.com/images/bu...-meetladen.gif
    --MityMousse (Pronounced Mighty Moose!!!)

If knowledge is POWER, and Power is KNOWLEDGE, what do we have if we have a little of both but not a lot of one?

Thumbs up

trpistone, i'm sorry if i've made you mad or offended you. i didn't mean to. i've just been overwhelmed with it. once again, i'm sorry.

-havanger

mitymouse?!?

-->MITYMOUSE?!?

--> I am no "liberal", at least as the current definition holds. I am a "liberal" in the great tradition of openminded free-thinkers. I do not think that 'nothing' should be done in response to the attack. Sure, we should retaliate in SOME FORM. But this retaliation can lead to further reprisals in the USA in a never-ending cycle. The "reality" is this: If you don't want the terrorism to happen again, you must address what caused it. The current round of bombing will SURELY create YET ANOTHER generation of America-haters, like those in Iraq who are now about to enter their teen years. We must address WHY we are hated so.

--> As far as other post-ers talking of the USA funding the Taliban/binLaden/Iraqis and others, consider this Fact:
    On May 17, 2001, General Colin Powell announced $ 43million in aid for "Afghanistan". (And while he claimed that none was to go to Taliban, almost all of it did.)

don't believe it? read Colin powell's own words, and keep in mind that BOTH USAID and UNFAO said almost all the "aid" was "dispersed" by the Taliban...OUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK.

http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/20...cfm?docid=2928

Obey All Orders Without Question...The comfort you\'ve demanded is now mandatory. --Jello Biafra