Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lan help

Angry lan help

oke this is my prob.
    we have a lan at home. my freaking anoying bro just put a password on his comp and on the network.
    the prob is now that if i nead something from his comp the computter starts to ask for a password.
    is there anny way that i can have that pass without he knowing i have it? or somthing i can use on my comp to get it or whatever.
    its for lan and please help
    All your base are belong to us!
    dutch power cows!

Re: lan help

Originally posted by mouse
    oke this is my prob.
    we have a lan at home. my freaking anoying bro just put a password on his comp and on the network.
    the prob is now that if i nead something from his comp the computter starts to ask for a password.
    is there anny way that i can have that pass without he knowing i have it? or somthing i can use on my comp to get it or whatever.
    its for lan and please help
    Are you trying to get something off his computer, using your computer, or are you actually sitting AT his computer? Just walk over to his computer and put the stuff on a disk, or turn off the password requests... or ASK HIM FOR THE PASSWORD.

I don't blame him having one. You want to have it without him knowing? Tough, you should have a less dysfunctional family. Your question sounds suspiciously like "I want to hack this guy... Actually, I want to hack my friend... no, I want to get into my brothers computer... actually, I want to get into my own computer..."

I don't think you have a good reason to ask your question here.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Are you trying to get something off his computer, using your computer, or are you actually sitting AT his computer? Just walk over to his computer and put the stuff on a disk, or turn off the password requests... or ASK HIM FOR THE PASSWORD.

oke lemme get this straight. im sitting at MY comp i cant get on his comp couse he got a CMOS pass so i cant get it on a disk. cant turn off the password request couse you nead to know the password first. and i asked if i could have the pass and i couldent

all i want is a way to get from my comp into his. and getting all the files i nead or just messing around with him.

and why did you c that i didnt had to ask this question here? i mean this is a newbie help room on a securety or ANTI securety site.
    dutch power cows!

Umm, what are your files doing on his computer anyway? If you want to get YOUR files, give him some disks and ask him to copy them for you, or, since you're on a network, give him a shared folder to throww our stuff in. Sounds an easier solutoin to me than trying to break into his machine
    Q: Why do ducks have big flat feet?
    A: To stamp out forest fires

Q: Why do elephants have big flat feet?
    A: To stamp out flaming ducks

i could do that but this is mutch more fun. me sniffing in his comp whitout his notice.

and i finaly found a way to get trough his password so that issnt a prob annymore
    dutch power cows!

ANTI security site? I think you mean security site.I think you may need to actually READ whats on this site.Not just LOOK at it.

.... ..... ...... I'd like to answer ya question but as others have already pointed out your question is majorly suss... If on the other hand you had said I wanna break into my frinds computer so we can all have a laugh, then I wouldn't of writern this nonsense.
    Anyway last time I checked the anthem for this site was
    "Hackers Know The Weakness In Your System. Shouldn't YOU?"
    bah if you wanna screw with this guys head you may aswell just pore milk into his computer....
    01010111 01101001 01110010 01100101 01100100

Just get a LAN password cracker and cut it loose while his computer is on. I think paybackproductions.com has one.

Banned

how do i hack

i think its a "how do i hack hotmail" or replace hotmail with school computer in desguise what ya think?

Ok, here is how you get rid of the CMOS password.

USE THIS WITH EXTREME CAUTION! IT RESETS THE ENTIRE BIOS!

Most motherboards have a jumper on them that can reset the CMOS. If you have the manual, look and see if you can find which one it is. When you find it, pop open his computer and move the jumper to the position the manual tells you to. Then, plug his computer back in and cycle the power (I'm not sure if that step is necessary or not. I think it is.). Then, put the jumper back to its original position, put the case back on, and wire it back up. Bingo! Everything is reset, including the CMOS password.

To crack his LAN password, simply get a brute-force password cracker and go for it.