Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Black orifice 2

Question Back orifice 2

what is it how do u use it and do i need it?

sorry i am stupid

Computer Forensics
    black orifice??? You mean Back Orifice.
    www.bo2k.com now go away.
    Antionline in a nutshell
    \"You\'re putting the fate of the world in the hands of a bunch of idiots I wouldn\'t trust with a potato gun\"

Trust your Technolust

fixed it

Thats help

Banned

no

you dont want Back Orifice, hopefully you were joking....

Talking ohhhh my

to my knowlage (what little i have bo2 is a hacking too or a back door which ever end of it your on bo2 listens on tcp port 54320 and udp54321 and in a book i just bought hacking exposed se
    it says bo2 is 1 of a few celabrated hacking tool for wim 9x
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

Re: Back orifice 2

Originally posted by scagnut
    what is it how do u use it and do i need it?

sorry i am stupid
    WEll BO 2K is not the best trojan if u want ot use NetSphere quite powerful and strong trojan ,

but be care full u should know who they work otherwise u will be in a mess

Cult of the Dead Cow

My suggestion is to be very careful. This software can be used to access systems remotely among other things. The software used correctly can be used for legitimate purposes and claims to be an administrators best tool, why else would Microsoft steal the code.

Re: Cult of the Dead Cow

Originally posted by rnapro
    My suggestion is to be very careful. This software can be used to access systems remotely among other things. The software used correctly can be used for legitimate purposes and claims to be an administrators best tool, why else would Microsoft steal the code.
    No doubt Microsoft steal the code well basic reason was that Bo was the first of its kind which got so many publicity but im talking abt. recent situations right now there are several other powerfull RATS than BO , like School Bus and NetSphere , One of the trojan which is not yet popular but its cool according to its functionality UNDETECTED TROJAN.

i thought netsphere was a powerfull scanner that told the user about specific vunrablaties on a remote system,and it's only available for linux? or am i getting mixed up?

Originally posted by Ivan Kozhedub
    i thought netsphere was a powerfull scanner that told the user about specific vunrablaties on a remote system,and it's only available for linux? or am i getting mixed up?
    Well Netsphere is Remote Access Trojan , ur right it scan a specific user abot vunrablaties which is one of its features but basically it is a RAT, with lots of other features .