Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: **** The System

Yes those are good rules to follow Galdron.

I didnt mean to brag in that earlier post I was just using it ambigously as a example.

Did you know that a Dan Verton from computer world magazine intervied me because of that post? He is writing a book for McGraw Hill about how individuals get into hacking. I told him basically how I got into computers and pretty much the general hacker's oath.

Banned

Ethics

The rules or ethics of hacking are basic morals anyway just on a new level, no longer confined o real life but carried into the internet world.

T3h Ch3F

Cool Yo!

Explotion the dont brag comment was not directed at you, I was making a general statement. Look we all like to take credit for some of our sucessful, projects, I am included in this. what I meant was, dont be too specific with people you dont know, the could be out looking to bust you. lol As I once found out, when my big, and drunk at the time mouth, got me in deep doodoo, with the very people I had been researching at the time. Unfortunately their domain name included Navy.nrl. hehehe Now Galdron is super paranoid.

:P

Live and Learn

The bravest acts, are those that remain undiscovered.