Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I require some advice ..

Can i use a proxy for everything i do on the net ?
    i thought could only use a proxy for browsing , how do i do this ?
    Smile ... tomorrow will be worse

You can actually "trick" alot of internet apps with a proxy. To use one, you have to find someone running one from an IP different than yours. Example: If your IP was the range of 10.1.1.XXX because your ISP assigns them, someone with an IP address of 90.0.0.XXX could setup a proxy for you. You would be bouncing packets from 10.1.1.XXX to 90.0.0.XXX in which the proxy forwards them to and fro the source IP. Since the proxy does all the work, the dist IP would think that all these packets where coming from 90.0.0.XXX instead of 10.1.1.XXX If the range of 10.1.1.XXX was banned by a server (be it chat, games, web site) then by doing this you would still get in, fooling the dest IP. So to answer your question, yes you can just just about anything with a proxy if you have both the proxy and client setup correctly. Now for sticker, people don't "usually" leave proxies open because then anyone could bounce off of them, thus be hidden. They could harass someone on IRC, attack web sites, etc all the while making the one being attacked think it was someone else.

You can only use a proxy if someone else has setup one to allow this forwarding of packets around the internet. If you want to get into the server for chatting and some bad apples using the same ISP as you has gotten you banned, then you will need to proxy through an IP that isn't banned. The tough part is finding an IP that will let you do this. Without it, you won't be able to do anything. Again, the key here is you need to find someone who will let you do this. You could ask around, but it's doubtful anyone will let you unless they know you won't abuse it.

if the proxy idea doesn't work.....

You may also have to get an identd spoofer. A good portion of the IRC servers try to check that you are who you say you are by connecting to your identd service. identd is "identity daemon". When you try to connect to IRC, the server trys to do a "call back" to see if you are who you claim to be. If it finds that you have been banned based off of your ident information, it won't let you on. If you are running Win, I'm not sure how to get around this, but if you are running *nix, then you can turn off your identd server and run one of your own that will send whatever response you want the IRC server to see. I have one that I wrote in TCL that works great. If you want to know how to write your own, check out:
    pogostick.net/~tom/rfc.cgi
    and do a search for ident or identd.
    read the RFC on it. It's not that complicated.
    Good luck and Happy Hacking

Re: if the proxy idea doesn't work.....

Originally posted by gaxprels
    You may also have to get an identd spoofer. A good portion of the IRC servers try to check that you are who you say you are by connecting to your identd service. identd is "identity daemon". When you try to connect to IRC, the server trys to do a "call back" to see if you are who you claim to be. If it finds that you have been banned based off of your ident information, it won't let you on. If you are running Win, I'm not sure how to get around this, but if you are running *nix, then you can turn off your identd server and run one of your own that will send whatever response you want the IRC server to see.
    mIRC comes with it's own IdentD capabilities, by the way. A bit on what IdentD is...

IdentD, port 113, I believe, is a *nix service to let servers find out what *nix user they are connected to.

Accessing 113, the other computer will input the port numbers of the connection is has, and the IdentD daemon on the *nix box will return the logon-name of the user who is running the process that uses those ports.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Re: Re: ?

Originally posted by intruder
    hello dark1...friend..i am also very much interested in ip scanners and port scan..but don't know from where i can get it and also how to operate them...and how are they help ful..are they helpful in taking an ip address of somebody who isonline and talking with us...pls tell me friend...
    pls help...
    intruder..

well im not the smartest.... but i did manage to find what i needed, i have said this in a preveious thread that i am not a hacker and i din't really DO NOT want to held responseable for someone getting probed or whatever u need this tool for ,im sorry but i can't help u !
    Life is like a **** sandwich,
    The more bread u have the less **** u have to eat

Thanks for trying guys but none of this really solves my problem i still get "connection refused" every time i try to connect ... this is sooo annoying since this irc server is the only one with people from my country on it...

do ya think a reformat of my hard drive would eliminate their chances of knowing it´s me or even switcing internet providers ?
    Smile ... tomorrow will be worse

Lightbulb

u could try running a free isp like juno or net zero
    ya never know?

Originally posted by Quandasar
    Thanks for trying guys but none of this really solves my problem i still get "connection refused" every time i try to connect ... this is sooo annoying since this irc server is the only one with people from my country on it...

do ya think a reformat of my hard drive would eliminate their chances of knowing it´s me or even switcing internet providers ?
    A new ISP would be my first choice. I would go for a not so main stream ISP (I have no idea what you have now), possibly a local ISP. As for the reformat, as far as I have ever seen it would not get ya back on and just be more of a hassle for you.

If ya have a friend with internet access, try and connect to the server using his connection and maybe a different nick. Go to your local library and try there.

Where to start??? Oh well

Originally posted by intruder
    hello dark1...friend..i am also very much interested in ip scanners and port scan..but don't know from where i can get it and also how to operate them...and how are they help ful..are they helpful in taking an ip address of somebody who isonline and talking with us...pls tell me friend...
    LOL LOL LOL Ok first if you don't know how to start a car you don't ask how do you drive it first!!! Computers are the same way...I am so tired of those winey people who want to know how to hack but don't take the time to learn about how a computer even works.

I am not the master of hacking nor do I know everything that is involved but I do know how to work a search engine and read posts. Apparently most of the people that come here are too lazy to do this because they ask really stupid questions.

If you really wanted to learn you would have researched about port scanning, ident spoofing, phreaking, and all that ****. There is soo many posts on the net that it is ridiculous that anyone would ask about them on here. However computers have been bombarded with a new Generation " Script Kiddies!!" These are the lamos that find trojans, viruses, or scripts that do their dirty work.

Originally posted by gaxprels
    You may also have to get an identd spoofer. A good portion of the IRC servers try to check that you are who you say you are by connecting to your identd service. identd is "identity daemon". When you try to connect to IRC, the server trys to do a "call back" to see if you are who you claim to be. If it finds that you have been banned based off of your ident information, it won't let you on. If you are running Win, I'm not sure how to get around this, but if you are running *nix, then you can turn off your identd server and run one of your own that will send whatever response you want the IRC server to see.
    UHEM I have an Ident spoofer...it is just so I can have some silly name before my ip. You can spoof your ident all you want that does not do much.

If you don't understand something research it. IF you learn and still have questions at least when you post it we can see you have tried. I am not holding the hand of little kiddies and teaching them what they are not willing to learn for themselves. Most of you are lazy bastards. Get off your ass and read then come and ask a smart question or post a good answer.

Wink

U said it best flash