Thread: interesting stuff

Unhappy interesting stuff

can anybody pls help me here can i find things like NEO trace and BO .....actually i know how they work but don't know how to use them...
    kindly help...
    thank u..
    intruder...

Talking

very interesting post...
    you know how they work but you don't know how to use it, or is it the contrary ?
    Effe Bee

Red face

? JUMBO SHRIMP ?

Re: interesting stuff

Originally posted by intruder
    can anybody pls help me here can i find things like NEO trace and BO .....actually i know how they work but don't know how to use them...
    kindly help...
    thank u..
    intruder...
    Do you mean, find the software and give some tutorials on how to use it or do you mean find programs similar to it and explain those?

If you are looking for similar, I have a few that work with win32, one is a toolset for tracing, lookup, scanning, net scanning, port scanning, html code, time, finger. The other one is a simple monitor showing every single connection on your machine, plus listening ports with the ability to log every connection as well.

Red face

You can get a full functioning version of Neo Trace here http://www.warez-utopia.com/ If thats what you ****ing mean?

You can go here to read about Trojans.

And, here for Back Orifice.
    KapperDog

So u r looking for NeoTrace Online u can get that from

www.zonelabs.com

Bo strange cause its not the coolest trojan around there are other powerfull and very reliable trojans

for uploading and downloading try teleport or the Thing

But i'll personally recommand NetSphere very powerful tool it just do any thing from capturing desktop, passwords to crushing the system