Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: **** The System

Angry **** The System

The internet hacking laws are getting out of hand. All these damn big corporations with shitty programmers are complaining because "hackers" are hacking their way into their shitty programming and exploiting them.

Not only are the big shitty corporations dictating what laws should be created for these murderers aka "hackers" but the government dispite what technology officials are recommending, are creating laws out of their ass.

**** THE SYSTEM, THEY DONT LISTEN TO PEOPLE'S OPINION SO WHEN SOMEONE HACKS INTO THEIR SITE TO SPEAK THEY MAKE A NEW LAW TO PROSECUTE THEM. **** THAT!

Banned
    You've been listening to Rage Against The Machine a lot, haven't you?

Yes I have but personal prosecution recently is behind that post.

Re: **** The System

Originally posted by explotion
    WHEN SOMEONE HACKS INTO THEIR SITE TO SPEAK THEY MAKE A NEW LAW TO PROSECUTE THEM. **** THAT!
    Ok, here is why they made the stupid law. Instead of creating your own website to speak your mind you went and hacked someone else's, be it a personal or corporate page. I have to agree some of the laws are starting to get kind of extreme, but if the only thing you want to do is deface websites and steal credit card numbers, then these silly laws will be put into effect over and over. They have to put warnings on products like "don't ride bicycle into middle of interstate at night" because some dumbass somewhere did this, got hurt, and sued the company that made the bike (he was even on TV, LOL)

Haven't you heard the phrase, one bad apple spoils the barrel. They don't make laws for the heck of it (besides voting themselves a payraise) so if you really hate the system so much, then find ways to change it. One person can make a difference if they have an army of supporters behind them.

Alrighty, enough of my blah

Your absolutely right. I have in fact created my own site where not only I can post what I think but let anyone else in the world post too.

I went a little overboard as I often do at first.

I didnt necessarily hack into the site but just bent the rules of a form. On the site they had a select box where you could choose your favorite song off of their new album. Since my favorite song from them was cut from the final release of the album, I made my own form which sent data to their poll. I didnt think it would work because it seem like the DB query should be an update rather than insert but I guess not. So as soon as I added my fav song, I guess a bunch of other people realized this hole and began typing a bunch of stupid crap. Now it doesn't exist.
    If they would of have a email link or a post a bug section I would have told them about it before it got out of hand.

I feel its wrong that people took advantage of this hole but I dont think it is harmfull to bend the rules a little.

They treat internet crimes like they are all the same. I could get the same fine and imprisonment if I steal millions of dollars of research and information then if I deface or disrupt a website. (Kevin Mitnick 4years<>KUSEPREFF 5years)

Now this may all be bullshit but they should realize that the internet is not TV, its still a newborn technology and they should make laws accordingly.

Banned

The System

**** The System is harsh.

I was once an Anarchist, Nihilist, damn I was once a Communist.

Laws are laws but laws were meant to be broken. You must look at it from their point of view, DoS attacks that kind of ****.Virus too, remember hackers will always have a bad name. Its sad but true.

Simply dont add to this with anger but remain ethical, the more people that do this the less of a bad name we will have.

There is no point telling people hackers are not crackers it wont work.

Like all true great revolutionaries and artists we will be repressed until our work is aknowledged and we reign free.

Yes.

Everyone is just a forever spiraling thought of chaos.

Banned
    We are a sprawiling mass of confusion embedded in the dirt of earthly movemnets, destined ultimitely for nothing.

Pessimistic values.

Personnaly I don't believe that chaos exists.

Wow Ennis. I think thats a bit of a downer.