Thread: Just some rambling...the return

Just some rambling...the return

I'm sitting here trying to think...a dangerous prospect in my case...i reinstalled windoze last night...why? because slak doesn't recognize my display adapter, my intergrated sound card, and my winmodem...same goes for windows nt, windoze xp, windows ME, and TurboLinux...blah blah blah...the only operating system that has the drivers for my machine is windows 98 SE but for some reason last night something corrupted my display driver so i fdisked and reformatted then reinstalled but what for? I don't do anything but take practice tests for my A+ class...why do I feel it so important to have that piece of crap up and running? My ol lady doesn't even use it anymore(it's really hers)...keeps me busy that's why...i do those things about once a month...see how many times i can do that before i corrupt everything beyond repair...and then get a bigger harddrive...

hey there trip

well, it doesnt look as if though anyone wanted to reply to your meaningless dribble better put this back at the top for people to see again...maybe you can get some more negative points...wished I could give them to you but since I am you...I can't...maybe somebody else will...FREAK

yeah right

now youre replying to your own thread...what the hell? you must be a very bored geek...get a life p0z3r

yeah right 2

I bet we have people really getting their panties in a twist...hahaha...i can see it now...i'll have -43 points by the time i read my points next...

haha,
    Have you slipped off the deep-end???

You could always just get the drivers for your stuff,
    Just search the web for the pcb numbers, or anything written
    on the pcb for that matter.

You can also get drivers directly from chip manufacturers...
    Because anything made with the same chip is so similar...
    Like NE2000 clones for example.

Are you sure your "corrupted display driver" wasnt just
    a hardware conflict???

You didnt really need to re-partition your drive...
    Re-formatting on its own would have done the job.

-8trak

M=hf/(c^2)!!!
    F0 0F C7 C8

partitioning-formatting-copying-restarting ... dont you just love computers
    Smile ... tomorrow will be worse

just a reply...

well, i've looked around for the drivers(linux) but there are none for the intel i810 display adapter i have ... so ill just stick with windoze ... what i am going to look for are some grants so that I can get a few puters and write them off as networking education...hehe