Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So I am just a kid, huh?

i wanna be a .....Moderator, how many posts do i need for that?
    oh hell ill never be that for this site, i wanna be sedated...i can handle that muahahahahahahahahhahahahaha

EDIT.

52 more posts and i become one of them old people types..... ill take my oxygen tank and hook it up with nitrouse and be that old scary dude thats always laughin.

umm, is it just me or is this thread actually even and its saying its "very negative" ? typo maybe? i justb realised it said this thread was very negative and i looked and no one has any points in this at all.

er0k
    blah gore it doesnt go by posts to be a moderator.... it doesnt go by anything but by who is selected.

Banned
    well then I guess I have got an orfull lot of posts to type oooowwwww

hahaha.. a thread from past when the (now)seniors were still working their way up.
    TaPnAP was smart in deleting his post.. bumpin this up outta no where..

me thinks it'd be better if this was moved to tech humour

Originally posted here by gore

umm, is it just me or is this thread actually even and its saying its "very negative" ? typo maybe? i justb realised it said this thread was very negative and i looked and no one has any points in this at all.

TaPnAP dug deep into the archives to pull this thread up and I believe that he got negged for it - but it appears now that he deleted the post, but the negs he got for it are still there, hence the 'very negative' status for this thread.

It was pretty neat to see some of the seniors talking back in the day about their status...

holy **** this thread is 2 years old LOL

I personal think that Ennis Negative and Sonic should be Premium Members!!!

i want to

I want to be a senior member.

crypticgod
    long live antionline

It's great to see how the senior members of today were yesterday newbies, and how they too hoped, and chatted about their status. it's also kewl to see how many post's it took two years ago. only 100 to be a senior member. You can tell AO was definetly in it's infancy, and who was around to help nurture it to the site it is now.
    Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes"; They will say, "Women don't have what it takes".
    Clare Boothe Luce

sad...i need to post more and stop being lazy