Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: The AntiPoints System Is Now Online!

look at me i have two red man is it that bad??

______ _______ ______ ______

I Am D3stR0y3r

______ _______ ______ ______

Check this!

Check my newest message about these things here. Same topic but a different thread. A little summary about the message: Now a Jr Member, a Member and a Senior Member give different amount of points. Let's add a second variable: anonymity!

-ZeroOne
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

thanks grey...

Originally posted by greyhairedwolf

Hi intruder..I don't know about everyone else..and I am just trying to think..I don't think I gave you any negative points, But I do know that it is usually considered rude and yelling on message boards, chat rooms and email to use all-caps so that could bother some people. Hopefully your points will return to multiple green soon..I personally find your post's interesting
    thanks for the post...grey...but u see this sometimes hurts...and..i am sure i got negetive points...for that caps only. because it was written in the comments like that...
    anyway...i hope jp is watching this.....

anyway..thanks a lot for the complement....

intruder....

=]:

I'm gonna save up all my points and get the antionline lunchbox!
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

Banned

Re: =]:

Originally posted by TeKRoMaNCeR
    I'm gonna save up all my points and get the antionline lunchbox!
    LOL.

JP,

As a NEWBIE, I feel your system of point's and ratings is GREAT! How better to gain respect in a community and be able to have some indicator as to ones trustworthiness with regards to their posts and replies.

I only hope I can achieve a higher status by being intelligent and helpful!!

I learn from others better than from books, so this is a community that I can learn a lot from, and contribute!

Thanks!
    --MityMousse (Pronounced Mighty Moose!!!)

If knowledge is POWER, and Power is KNOWLEDGE, what do we have if we have a little of both but not a lot of one?

Wow this sounds like a cool idea. It will be an easier way to weed out the bad from all of the good. Very good idea.

i think (hope) that this will work and i only wan't to say i smell abuse and i don't wan't that somebody will abuse this alrighty?
    greets to ya all
    dark adon
    hip hop rules

Unfortunately, as with all the really good scripts and other prevention means, someone will find a way to either counteract it, or break it all together...I won't surprised if a user goes from 0 points to 150 in one day, and not by answering a lot of people's questions either.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!

Unfortunately, as with all the really good scripts and other prevention means, someone will find a way to either counteract it, or break it all together...I won't surprised if a user goes from 0 points to 150 in one day, and not by answering a lot of people's questions either.
    Welcome to Hell , where we have served more than all of the fast food chains put together! And the number grows everyday! Stay tuned!