Thread: I'M Ounder Attack I Need Help

Angry I'M Ounder Attack I Need Help

I Have Netbus How Do I Finde Who is Hacking Me And how
    Do I GET BACK AT Them?

Banned
    I won't reply to the 'How do I get back at them'-part of your post, but here's a how-to on how to (hehe) manually remove Netbus from your system. If you're not into that, I'd suggest you dowload something like Tauscan to get rid of it...

About the 'how do I find who is hacking me?': install a firewall...

Trying to get back at a malicious hacker is always a mistake, because very often they will be working through another computer that they have cracked, and all you will be doing is more damage to the innocents computer.

Protect yourself with a Firewall, but don't go around making the situation worse.

Talking

install zonealarm and/or tiny personal firewall. they're free... use an antivirus program and update it weekly!

how do you get back? dont let it happen again

i agree with negetive...try downloading Tauscan .....and scan your system...it works wonderful...

intruder...

Or he could

or you could download a Norton Antivirus and scan a system it will finde trojan for sure .... (: <

______ ______ ______

I Am D3stR0y3r

______ ______ ______

You can also go to Netbuster and download netbuster1.31.
    Hope that helps
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Retaliating against a hacker is not the best idea in the world. . . It just brings you down to their level. Just clean your system with the above scanner and install a good firewall such as Tiny Firewall or NeoWatch. . .

www.tinysoftware.com

RogueSpy is right if you try retaliating against a malicious hacker then he will come back at you twice as destructive. You should install ZA or Tiny or some kinda firewall and install a virus scanner.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]