Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Clerifing few things

Arrow

Im with ByteMe...it wasnt that informative and you can find 100's of those tutorials just searching at google....and like zero one said...if you feel like you must post that stuff why not just link to it?

Re: Clerifing few things

Originally posted by KaKoKoOl
    I just want to say that things im posting here are not written by me there are written by someother ppl, i just want to share what i come to know thats y im posting these tutorial but i have posted info. which i know myself or which i have written.
    That's called plagarism, and it's illegal. The least you could have done was cite where you got it from.

My friends as i have said i have posted them as i got from my friend, i mean i have not ochange a single line in them , there were no links written on them but atleast as Terr know's i have not written them same i Know my friend have not written them but i just posted them so u ppl also know what i have.

Thumbs up

...i agree with kakokool....in my tutorial also i never mentioned that this was written by me or something..i just wanted to show others also what i found out..so i pasted there....
    i have not made any changes in that document....
    and if people want to cross check they can go to site astalavista.com

and check it....

still if anybody felt bad ,,because of me ..i am sorry.... but friends that cannot be the reason to give negetive marking....

intruder..... ..

Unhappy posts and replies

The thing I dont understand is that I am new and realized that most of the "tutorials" on this site are copied "some with revision" from other sources. But that is also why in my "newbies to gurus, start your engines" post I did not paste in a lot of text, i told the reader where to find the information, after doing so thinking I was being nice, I was flamed by other junior members.

Which shows, no matter what you do, someone will be unhappy.
    Whats a \"START\" button?

How do you know

Nay were all learning, as it is what you make it right ?
    So if you get taught something then why not pass that onto others, i shall post em if there is somewhere where i can.
    I dont have a problem. + you invent your own !!!!!!!!!
    Ta daaaa

Just someone asked me for a post so i did

Maybe if you had made this thread AFTER Terr exposed you it would have meant more, but you didn't.It was only after you were found out you said this.So I don't know about the others, but it seems to me that this was just to try to cover your ass.Just say you copied them and lied.Then apologize.

Originally posted by Lascaux
    Maybe if you had made this thread AFTER Terr exposed you it would have meant more, but you didn't.It was only after you were found out you said this.So I don't know about the others, but it seems to me that this was just to try to cover your ass.Just say you copied them and lied.Then apologize.
    You mean BEFORE, right?

I have to admit it though, I think I overreacted a bit, and for that I am sorry, but I still think I would have done the expose (exposé, really, but I don't have that button on my keyboard ) anyway.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Heh heh, oops. I feel like an ass now. I meant BEFORE.