Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here's another quick question...

Here's another quick question...

If you had all the money to buy that special system but had to assemble the puter piece by piece what parts would you buy? I.E. hardrive/s, ram, monitor, processor, etc. And why...just to make things a little interesting...

I would buy an 80GB hard drive, 3D Prophet Video Card, Surround Sound system, Plasma Screen. . . . 1Ghz Processor
    Top of tha line stuff. . .

just curious what's the point of this question.
    G.G.

Geforce3 with full 2gig DDR, as many 18gig SCSI drives as I can handle, some more DDR, a 1.4gig thunderbird(P4s frankly suck ass with their 8k cache and 14 clock cycles to interpret the same ASM command as a celeron II that can do it in 5).

Also note that DDR is not compatible with Thunderbird systems, but hey its a dream system.....ahh wait I got it......

.....a 333 Trig Celeron 84 with 5.8Ghz SDM (stellar dynamic memory).....Linux kernel 62434.7 Beta, a DVS-RW (Digital Versatile Sphere), and a nebula class motherboard with neural I/O ports....

::Three Hours Later::

...oh yeah and Half-Life 272 downloaded off of my T12.
    Tsk Tsk that \'vB Code is ON\' is really tempting me.. No bad prof.! BAD!

AMD 1.4 GHz, 80 Gig harddrive partitioned 40 gig each, Win2000 Prof. one partition, Win2000 Server second partition, 512 mem, CdRW,DVD, LS120,ATI Rage Fury Pro 64 MB, 10/100 NIC, SCSI 3, cable modem, 19 inch flat screen moniter, wireless keyboard with mouse built on.

Why? Because I've built one already and liked the way it runs. Except we didn't have SCSI or Moniter
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

First off, I'd get an AMD Thunderbird 1.7 GHz processor, with a gig of PC2100 DDR RAM. I would also put everything on SCSI. I would get a 36 gig hard drive at 15,000 RPM. I would get a HP cd burner, a 12X DVD drive (if they don't have faster ones out by now), and a 72X CD-ROM drive. I would get my zip250 drive on EIDE only if i couldn't get it on SCSI. I would get a GeForce 3 video card, and a SB Live! sound card. With the sound card, I would get the front control panel, and 5.1 surround speakers. I would get a Microsoft Intellimouse Optical as my mouse. For a monitor, I would get a ViewSonic 21". For a printer, I would get an HP photosmart. I would also get an HP scanner. I would put the whole thing on Windows 2000 Pro, and maybe Red Hat Linux on another partition. I would put the whole thing in a 27 bay supertower *evil laughter*, and watch my friends piss their pants when they first see it.

Question

Who cares? Thats way off topic. Threads like this can be put in the same basket as KaKoKool's cut and pastes'. They just take up precious room. What if AntiOnline has to start paying for space? Bwahahahah! AntiOnline a pay site!!

That's what I said at the very beginning of this pointless thread
    G.G.

That's what I said at the very beginning of this pointless thread
    this quote is form the third post.
    G.G.

hmmph

you little twits...general chit chat...that's the point of this thread...get a life...what did ya wanna see here how to hack into a bank? Go scrog yourselves you l@m3rz!!!