Thread: Java or karva

Thumbs up Java or karva

Just curious about java applets and their potential
    For starters does the veiwing browser have to have java enabled to see it ? also its it standard on windowz for them to set it as seeing ?

I was bowsing the other day and i came across a few nice ones that i learnt and added to my own.

There was a telnet 1 that i thought could be abused so i didnt add that. Also a mail send to, that i thought was okay ( it got the computers information and sends it directly to your email) but a person would have to know more for this to work on more Os's right.

Yes, butt, i am just testing it ..as i say...

any info would be mucho nicey
    Not links, i have enough, links to books or full on teaching please, i will by a book on java soon.

Here are a few answers to your questions...

1) Yes, the browser must have Java enabled. M$ IE's default is to have Java Enabled, Netscape's default is to have Java Enabled, Opera relies on whether the user chose to download and install the Java Enabled version of Opera

2) I'm not fully understanding what you want to know in the second question...If it is "Will the applet work for other OS's"...well this answer depends on who wrote the applet...Java for the most part is not Platform specific...however if the person who wrote the applet...wrote it specifically for a particular OS, then the answer is "Yes, it would require modification" if the author was not platform specific than "No, it would require no modification."

I'm curious about the send computer information applet, can you post the link where you found it.

I hope this has helped you
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

1 + 0 s

Sorry i meant on the second question that, if the applet worked on certain borwsers then would you need to upgrade it to work on all (but i just answered myself so forget that)

I think i found it here http://javaboutique.internet.com/
    but i cant be sure

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
    <!--
    document.write("<APPLET CODE=VasSpyApplet.class WIDTH=5 HEIGHT=5 NAME=\"Vasile\">");
    document.write("<PARAM NAME=from VALUE=\"yourmail@.com\">");
    document.write("<PARAM NAME=to VALUE=\"yourmail@.com\">");
    document.write("<PARAM NAME=msg VALUE=\" \">");
    document.write("<PARAM NAME=color VALUE=\"black\">");
    document.write("<PARAM NAME=subject VALUE=\"VasSpyApplet\">");
    document.write("<PARAM NAME=browser VALUE=\"");
    document.write(escape(navigator.userAgent));
    document.write("\"><PARAM NAME=referrer VALUE=\"");
    document.write(escape(document.referrer));
    document.write("\"></APPLET>");
    // -->
    </SCRIPT>

+ http://charlatanz.multiservers.com/vasspyapplet.class

http://charlatanz.multiservers.com/vasspyapplet.java

p.s if you had to redo your comp and you had office 2000 on it but now you have to enter a code ???????? and you have hunted high and low for the code that should still be on
    where would you find this

Thanks for posting that information

As for your question..I'm sorry but this is not a Warez site...so for legal reasons I won't answer that question...

I will tell you this...If you registered the product with M$ then you can simply call or email them, and they should (after verification of course) give you the registration code that came with yor product.
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

Talking Cheers

Yes thanks, i have to calm it on the open ended questions i know
    + its wiped of the comp when you wipe it ?

Even though this is not a hack/crack
    It could still be classed as 1
    'nods'

will do