I originally posted this to AntiOnline general chit chat as a reply to someone who asked how long have the people here been working with computers... Now I put it here, a little modified.

I'm 16 now and I've been using computers about the same amount of years... :-) One of my first experiences (or so I've been told and I've seen the evidences 'cause we still have got them.. :-) ) is that I broke a keyboard of an Intel 80068-computer... The keyboard was attached to the monitor (something like 8" orange-and-black) which was attached to the main unit, so it was kinda laptop... :-) Guess it weights like 15 kgs... :-)
First experience with the 'net was around '94, it think. You see I like the old-school simileys... ;-) It was a BBS, connected through a 2400bbs modem.. :-P "ATDTxxxxxxx", "ATH", ...
Every other stuff just came naturally... Began programming with QBasic, now I'm kinda good at it and in Visual Basic.

-ZeroOne

PS. If I've got some bad English don't punish me with negative AntiPoints 'cause I'm not a natural English speaker... Just learning it at school and in the computer universe... ;-) (Yeah, now praise me for writing so good English... ;-)

PPS. My homepage is found at http://koti.mbnet.fi/~villes/

PPPS. I like the Douglas Adams' Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy -trilogy a lot... The signature is from it...

PS4. I don't like putting so many PS's, so don't be afraid to see these anymore....