Thread: Addition to the Antipoints System

Addition to the Antipoints System

JP...would it be possible to add some sort of symbol that shows if you have already given someone's post AntiPoints.

Sometimes I can't remember if I have assigned AntiPoints to posts or not.

Thanks
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

Well, when you give APs to a person, regardless of the post, if you've already recently given them any APs, it will tell you to "spread them around before giving them to X again"... So I don't think you can accidentally give APs to a poster twice in a row, let alone give APs for a specific post twice in a row.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Thanks for that info..but I thought a symbol could be added that would indicate if you already posted points would be easier, plus the symbol could remind you what kind they were. (positive or negative)

Also..what are you supposed to do if you accidently give someone positive points when you actually wanted negative Antipoints assigned? Or Vice Versa (I think I've done this on accident a few times, I guess I'll just have to be more careful from now on)

Thanks
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

Banned

Hmmm

Yeah I got both positive and negative antipoints at 6.08pm on the dot from I think the same person. It was the same post and I reckon the guy wanted to give me one or the other and ended up giving me both.

Re: Addition to the Antipoints System

Originally posted by Simon Templer
    JP...would it be possible to add some sort of symbol that shows if you have already given someone's post AntiPoints.
    I like that idea, but I've thought it like this: now under the Account overview there's the Last AntiPoints Received thing, I'd also like to see the Last AntiPoints Given data in the same way.

-ZeroOne
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25