Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey

Originally posted by KaKoKoOl
    Man , the weather is not right here its been hot in the noon( quite hot) and cold in the evening thats y ppl are getting sick.

Im having flue and cough which is making difficult for me to work on the project.
    Here in Belgium, it was a really nice weather for the past 7 days. Now, it's getting cloudy and a bist misty.

But anyway, we are in October.

Jean-Francois

Pretty good. Except for people are giving me negative AntiPoints for answering questions like this and http://www.antionline.com/showthread...&postid=251012 and because somebody didn't like my quote. Other than that and needing to have my wisdom teeth pulled I'm doing just fine.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]

Originally posted by Negative
    Terr, I really feel sorry for you...

May I remind you that both flu and sinusitis are caused by a virus, not a bacteria? The virus is the trigger, making the bacteria residing in your nose and throat act badly...
    And since there is not a cure for any virus yet, I suggest you'd create a supervirus...
    Maybe you could start with the food from your fridge
    Ah, but the antibiotics remove the bacterial secondary infection, which causes the continuing symptoms long after your body has gotten an update from McAffee... So it's still beneficial (at least in the short-term) to take some antibiotics... Although, admittedly, only about 5 out of 1000 sinusitis cases involve a bacterial secondary infection. But hey, it was perscribed for me by the people who actually went to school for this stuff. <shrug> (And I'm sure bacterial-only cases exist.)

What? Well, I don't know about YOUR body... Norton? Trend?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Does anybody really care??

Talking How I am doing

I am great...I have found the best online tech support site on the net It's called AntiOnline..

oh by the way I am also either insane or quickly gettting there...why does someone choose to get there MCSE2000 track certification i am soooooooo stupid..figures and words blurring losing intelligence by the page...helllllp

thanks for asking
    Mike M aka greyhairedwolf
    ----------------------------------------------
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfills
    \"An it harm none do what you will\"
    ----------------------------------------------
    A mind is like a parachute it only works
    WHEN OPEN

Eating_Scarlett
    I'm ****ing fantastic!

Except my teeth are crooked. The front four. This isn't a recent thing, it's been there ever since my second set came out, but ten years later, I think it's starting to bother me.

This is because one of my friends is getting rhinoplasty. That's fancy talk for a nose job. I think. She was talking about how it isn't stupid to have plastic surgery if it only fixes up one little bit of your appearance that will make a big difference to your confidence. Although I realise fixing my teeth is not plastic surgery. I don't know if I think it's right, though. If God wanted me to have straight teeth, then wouldn't I have had straight teeth?

Well, umm.. but yeah, I'm good. Thanks for asking, stranger.

right well i'm doing fine. although have yet to figure out how to start a thread or a thing like this. worry not though, you will see plenty of the havanger threads.

-havanger

On the man page go to the disscussion forum -->then choose what subject you want to post your thread on--> then click new thread.
    Hope that what you were looking for
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]