Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey

Hey

Hey, just curious as to how everyone is doing.

Unhappy LOL

Other than being sick (I think I'm coming down with the flu)...I'm doing fine..How about you?
    Simon Templer

\"Your work is to discover your world and then with all your heart give yourself to it. \"
    -The Buddha

Yesterday Tiny (newer version) ****ed up my windows TCP/IP information in ways too obscure and conflicting for the TCP/IP configuration to be read by winipcfg. (and ipconfig)...

Today a tree fell on power lines, and there was no power in my house from 2:45 PM to 9:14 PM... I was getting worried about everything in the fridge starting to rot eventually...

But luckily, it only blacked out about four other houses and a small building, of which only the houses were in close proximity to me...

So McDonalds was open (No stove, microwave, and I quarantined the fridge to keep the cold air inside for as long as possible.). Greasy food. Very yummy, until you see an endoscopic picture of your arteries. Hmmm. Tasty.

I just had the flu. Or something like it. Sinus infection. Coughing for weeks, but I pointed out to my classmates: "Sorry if you get sick, but I can't skip school for two weeks because I have fits of spasmodic coughing." But Mr. Amoxycilin came by and made the problem ALL better. It's part of my 'create a superbacteria' project. Yay for evolution.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Banned
    Terr, I really feel sorry for you...

I just had the flu. Or something like it. Sinus infection. Coughing for weeks, but I pointed out to my classmates: "Sorry if you get sick, but I can't skip school for two weeks because I have fits of spasmodic coughing." But Mr. Amoxycilin came by and made the problem ALL better. It's part of my 'create a superbacteria' project. Yay for evolution.
    May I remind you that both flu and sinusitis are caused by a virus, not a bacteria? The virus is the trigger, making the bacteria residing in your nose and throat act badly...
    And since there is not a cure for any virus yet, I suggest you'd create a supervirus...
    Maybe you could start with the food from your fridge

Originally posted by Negative
    Terr, I really feel sorry for you...

May I remind you that both flu and sinusitis are caused by a virus, not a bacteria? The virus is the trigger, making the bacteria residing in your nose and throat act badly...
    And since there is not a cure for any virus yet, I suggest you'd create a supervirus...
    Maybe you could start with the food from your fridge
    In fact, some viruses can be fought with really nasty medicine. Fortunately, Viral Meningitis can be cured that way. But, well, that's not really great, as it can make more damage than cure.

Jean-Francois

Banned
    Man Ive been studying a lot today, Im in the best of health but my mind is going crazy.

Anyway I think Ill just waste away on the net for the rest of the day.

Shmoo
    hey Lascaux its been awhile. Hows your dog?

Heh heh, my dogs good.My cat is getting scary though.It just gets crazier and crazier with age.

Talking

am good thenks for asking litlebit tired but its ok

______ _______ _______ ________

I Am D3stR0y3r

______ _______ _______ ________

Man , the weather is not right here its been hot in the noon( quite hot) and cold in the evening thats y ppl are getting sick.

Im having flue and cough which is making difficult for me to work on the project.