I was sitting at my desk tonight, reading the news on BBC and Fliping a diskette for distance just like a child will set a pencil at the end of a desk and slam his fingers down upon it only to watch it fly through the air. Around the 3rd or 4th flip I had an idea.

I quickly swiped the diskette off the floor and held it by a corner, like I was going to throw a knife, and with all my force I whipped it across the room ( I have a big room) only to have is shatter as it met the brick wall. Diskette ninja stars

Now I just needed to apply my new found weapon to a partical everyday application. So I thought and I thought... and finally came upon Diskette wars.

See the cost of paint balls and equipment can get rather expensive... But Diskette's well they are not only cheap but expendable. A pack of 50 is what $10 if that...

Application:
You and the boys are looking for something to do but don't have the money or people to get together a paintball game... Instead you pull out all the AOL disk you have gotten in the pass 10 years(Cd work great also but not as accurate) and run off in the back yard to play. You don't have to worry about Accidently repainting the house and the pain is hardly a factor.

Diskettes also are very lightweight, Very accurate, and don't make a big mess. just one side note, head gear like in any sport, is a good thing

Well I look forward to hearing everyone's response on this