Thread: Hacker's BBS ...

Hacker's BBS ...

Any body out there ever read the Hacker's BBS at Hack3r.com ? There is some very interesting info on how microsoft uses our own computers against us...here's the link...
    HACKER'S BBS

I think it's pretty scary lol.

Shmoo
    www.evidence-eliminator.com

and a lot of that crap is just complicated ways to get into the internet cache in the windows directory

Hmmmmmm

Firstly...I am NOT a Microsoft supporter, but check things thoroughly (especially with security being such an issue)

Okay, agreed that MS Windows does not delete 'everything' when it says so. BUT......and this you can verify yourself with any 'sniffer' or 'scanner' or SNMP agent.

'Your' Windows computer does not contact Microsoft on its own, nor does Microsoft scan your PC (except for updates)

I am as paranoid as the rest; and run Scanners/Sniffers/IDS stuff all the time. (on multiple networks, including my own)

No PC has gone to Microsoft; and Microsoft doesn't contact our PC's.

Anyone else run a protocol analyzer on their network ?

Re: Hmmmmmm

Originally posted by dcongram

'Your' Windows computer does not contact Microsoft on its own, nor does Microsoft scan your PC (except for updates

Oh yes it does...Ask anyone who has to run Windows Me about wuauboot exe. The auto updater that just runs happily in the background sending Micro$oft all it needs to know. You wouldn't even know it was there if you dont use a firewall. Lesser quality firewalls like ZA just let this traffic through thinking it's all legit!

Ouch !!

I stand corrected (thanks)

The versions 'tested' were Windows 98se, NT 4 and 2000.

Think I better load ME (and XP) and see what happens.

Yea, that's pretty scary. I think I'm going to switch over to Linux now...

Angry

hmm thats realy scary man i dont like that microsoft have control over my PC i think am gona try deliting thoes files hehe

______ ______ ______ _______

I Am D3stR0y3e

______ ______ ______ _______