Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shout out to JP

Talking Yeppers, me too

Hey JP, nice site. I stop by everyday and see what's happening. Ever since I worked for Stargate (your old ISP), I've been checking out this site. Keep up the good work.

<bows>

I'm finished.

JP is my hero too!..</sarcasm>

JP...I think your site should be re-designed by someone with style.

Exclamation

Hanns when will you learn no one else believes your nasty remarks so why dont you just give up and try to learn how to be a human for a change of pace. JP puts alot of time into this site so that others might have a chance at learning about their systems or how to go about fixing problems that they may have. Wheres your site oh I forgot you can only bad mouth people who have brains. And if people believe that this is sucking up so be it but this site has really helped me out with my computer problems so thanks JP.
    No good deed goes unpunished.

trick

Hanns when will you learn no one else believes your nasty remarks so why dont you just give up and try to learn how to
    be a human for a change of pace. JP puts alot of time into this site so that others might have a chance at learning about
    their systems or how to go about fixing problems that they may have. Wheres your site oh I forgot you can only bad
    mouth people who have brains. And if people believe that this is sucking up so be it but this site has really helped me out
    with my computer problems so thanks JP.

==================================================================

(sheds a tear)...thats was so moving.

Hey doofus...I don't care how much time JP uses up, it doesn't mean he has style. He lacks basic organizational skills, lacks style, doesn't have the ability to produce asthetically pleasing fonts, the navigation is kind of crap.

Sort this out and it'll be a good site.

Re: trick

Hey doofus...I don't care how much time JP uses up, it doesn't mean he has style. He lacks basic organizational skills, lacks style, doesn't have the ability to produce asthetically pleasing fonts, the navigation is kind of crap.

[/B][/QUOTE]

I have been coming to this site for about three years and I think believe that is has grown a lot. This is just my opinion, but, if you don't like this site then don't visit it. No need to slander someone who has put effort into making, maintaining, and improving a very useful site.

Keep up the good work JP.

Banned
    I think itd be best to ignore this attention seeking childish kiddie.

I know I replied but I never will again when he posts such crap. Anyway if you dont like a site you dont go to the site, get involved or make foolish comments. I can see you are here to anger people you have succeeded now go away.

Yes I am angry too...

I think Ennis is gonna cry.

dumb trick.

You don't get it do you i'll explain it to you if you want to say stupid things and get into flame wars go to an AOL chat room. There's no room for idiocy here.

J.P.- I think you should just kick him off and be done with it.
    G.G.

Banned

Talking yeh... great site

i agree with the suck up but i also agree to the great site keep it up jp cept for all the script kiddies with their how do i hack hotmail questions

i visit this site before,after,while im home. and if i got a chance to get online, i visit this site for updates too. so i check the forums and news not less than ten times a day.

hey Seb-G, where's your site? tsk tsk tsk. and for JP, nice effort and great work. if this site is just plain blank-and-white and html all-over, i would still appreciate it. it's the content that counts, appearance is just a plus. and oh, this site's appearance is corporate-look, what else would anybody want?* (anybody with a good taste). let's not abuse the freedom that the HP admin gave us. ok? more power to you jp!
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes

i am NOT a hacker :Þ