Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Shout out to JP

What a thread... Well, JP is truly at the very light side of the Force... He's just been away for a while now? I dunno if there's a forum for suggesting new stuff to AntiOnline, but when I'm now writing this message, I might as well say my (okay, I think many other people have also thought this) idea: JP, make a programming-related forum!

-ZeroOne

PS. This message was written offline before that one brainless arrived in this thread...
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25

I agree that this site is awesome. I think alot of people have REALLY great ideas, BUT JP has done what many wish they could do.....He did it!!! And WELL!!!

This is the very best site and forum on the WEB.

This goes to compliment the content and the functionality!

I bow down in hommage to you JP!!!
    --MityMousse (Pronounced Mighty Moose!!!)

If knowledge is POWER, and Power is KNOWLEDGE, what do we have if we have a little of both but not a lot of one?

Banned
    Originally posted by Seb-G
    I think Ennis is gonna cry.

dumb trick.
    Man you are some lame bitch. God it makes me laugh when I think of you at home on youre new Windows box running trojans and posting annoying posts, God man just learn something useful and wake up child.

My turn to...

Couldn't stay left out of the 'fun'

Great site though!

Old Fart
    Seb-G....methinks thou art jealous...tis an unbecoming feature that thou dost display.

The site rocks, JP...pay no attention to the whiney bitch...given his level of articulation he probably thinks php means pooh-hole paper, and no doubt any site he designed could be used as such.
    Al
    It isn't paranoia when you KNOW they're out to get you...

There was a similar thread like this: Thanks JP!
    Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it.-Reaper Man