Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: free games'?

secretagent u beat me to it
    abandon ware games are prolly going to be your best bet for legit comercial(EX) games

try www.easywarez.com
    you might actually find what you are looking for
    happy searching
    I think going out and buying it is the best way to go but good luck.

even though it is "illegal" so i am not indorsing it(disclaimer for big brother) get kazaa lite and just search for the game you want. id say 75% of the time the game is legit and its free of virus's. but every now and then.....so after its done d/l just be sure to scan it.
    Don\'t be a bitch! Use Slackware.

If u like RPG's you can try on of my favs it is called Blood Lust it is a completly free online multi-player game where you start as a Vampire and wokr your way up the demon scale (see www.lasthalfofdarkness.com/bloodlust for more details)

If you like FPS's, try America's Army : Operations. Some have whined about it being a recruiting tool and having had government sponsorship (and hence taxpayer funded), but to me, the simple fact is it is free, it is good/realistic, and aside from giving you alot of background info on the army and operations, don't really see how it is a 'recruiting tool'...but that isn't the point, the point is free and it is good (IMHO) (my screename there is kronos200).

http://www.americasarmy.com/downloads.php

/nebulus
    There is only one constant, one universal, it is the only real truth: causality. Action. Reaction. Cause and effect...There is no escape from it, we are forever slaves to it. Our only hope, our only peace is to understand it, to understand the 'why'. 'Why' is what separates us from them, you from me. 'Why' is the only real social power, without it you are powerless.

(Merovingian - Matrix Reloaded)

Veo que dice que eres de mexico, yo tambien, primero te recomiendo que leas el faq de AO para no volver a caer en el error de preguntar sobre eso... Ya que esta pagina se dedica principlamente a evitar esa clase de actividades...
    Si tienes alguna otra pregunta mandame un PM

Try p2p progs

Not that I do, but if I did, it would have to be kazza for the beginners and later on try ftps [search for em] usually require u to upload first...
    or u could just download a special little program called emule or edonkey....
    not that I would.
    Oh and if u got edonkey or emule, id reccomend a server list to connect to
    usually found at

http://ocbmaurice.dyndns.org/pl/slist.pl

...thats where I'd go, if i ever did, which i haven't

Its easier to just work to get enough money to buy the game, than to download it. You can get some nasty virus's from warez. Or blow up your registry like I did

For a good game type in google search "slime volleyball"
    and select the first link. it is a very nice and fun game
    2 players can play it

I would just like to mention that Kazza is actually not that good for virus free games as of late, Most of them require a crack that if you get from kazza wont always work and some of them have a verry clever way of including undetectable viruses.