Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: websites

Question websites

Hi there all.....!

I have a quistion that is about website hacking.....!
    Is that possible to hack websites and why......?

Is it just people that want to destroy for others or is it just a hobby some people that don´t have a life......?

"Everything U see is an illusion, please don´t panic...."

Yes, it is possible to hack websites. Purpose? I can't think of any other than to be malicious. Yes, it's done mostly by people who don't have a real life. I haven't tried it, but I heard it's very easy to get caught. I wouldn't recomment it, or any other type of destructive hacking.

Banned
    It is possible to deface websites with ok skills in Unix and Windows security [Unicode is supposed to be the easiest to deface.]
    You can use exploits [vulnabilities in the system] to gain access.

Its considered lame by hackers and cool by script kiddies and yes you more than likely will get caught unless you really know what you are doing.

I have attached a text on the subject.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Cool Re: websites

Originally posted by DarkLAN
    Hi there all.....!

I have a quistion that is about website hacking.....!
    Is that possible to hack websites and why......?

Is it just people that want to destroy for others or is it just a hobby some people that don´t have a life......?

"Everything U see is an illusion, please don´t panic...."
    hi friend dark....yes u are right websites can be hacked...

some of them hack websites just to satisfy their soul that they can penetrate into it..and they become happy..but they don't harm the site.
    while many hack the site only because it is a good piece of code..and just for fun , but they damage the site. one should not do this because making is difficult but killing is easy...

so pls don't do it those who all know.... how to ????

keep good thoughts...as they are key to knowlege...

intruder

Re: Re: websites

websites can be hacked and the can be cracked

Hacking a website means taking its domain and if one want he/she can upload his website there or any banner.

While cracker is done on those sites which normally have members login area, cracking is usually done on all X websites, u can find lots of tools for this teachnique.

Abt. hacking a website u don't need any tool which i have learn from a tutorial, it require only a email remailer or email bomber nothing else rest is quite easy , i have personally try that on my own company website and it works.

oki doki

So it´s possible then.....!
    oki.....

Is there any software that is created for this kind of hacking.....!

It´s for learning nothing else.......!

Abt. hacking a website u don't need any tool which i have learn from a tutorial, it require only a email remailer or email bomber nothing else rest is quite easy , i have personally try that on my own company website and it works.
    Any chance of some more details on this?
    Thanks
    Pete

Banned

Re: Re: Re: websites

Originally posted by KaKoKoOl

WTF? To crack or hack a website you need a email bomber?

There are tools for the IIS bug [Unicode]
    Go to www.google.com and type in IIStorm or uniExploiter. Im no cracker but I have tested a site running IIS 4 on Windows 98 and been able to deface the page but refrained from doing so.

Most exploits are in the C/C++ programming language and most sites are running on Unix based OS these days.

Oki.....
    So I need a C/C++ software like Visual C++ or something like that too run this hack.......?

I think I have a web password cracker somewhere. Since you say it's for learning purposes, I am willing to give it to you. I haven't ever used it, so I don't know if it works or not. If I give this to you, I expect you to use it FOR LEARNING PURPOSES ONLY. That means no hacking other people's websites. Talk to me if you want it. Remember, for learning purposes only.