Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake mail.

Talking Re: tricks

Originally posted by Seb-G
    Whats this ****?...I thought you tricks are supposed to be knowledgable. I may aswell as my ****ing hamster.

I want a program as opposed to a web based fake email.

I want to choose my outgoing mail name.

I want to attach

I have 2 open SMTP servers I can use.

I used to use a program called "Genius"

it was great.

So I ask again...anyone know of a good fake email PROGRAM that attaches.

I also heard there may be one that can receive?,....I'm sure I read that somewhere

greyhairedwolf<-----trick, I don't want to PAY to terrorize people....why send me a link where I need to pay $9?
    I'll give you a program that does this if you give me a program that will allow me to hack into any machine regardless of OS, convert the monitor into a camera so I can see the victim, spin the wheels around in the mouse, so I can watch it run off in the victims disbelief, cause the CD-Rom to hurl CD's at a deadly rate so I can chop off a finger or two, turn the floppy disk drive into a bomb, and convert any hard drive to fat16 so I can access any file without permission problems. Also this program needs to be able to deface sites at the click of a button, you know type in defacement message in one box and the web address in the other.
    Oh wait, that's the dumbest thing I could ask for I thought I would give it a try since you seem to be having fun with it

fine...

use ghostmail.exe...but find it yourself you milk from a hamsters titty

ok
    this is the way

if you have windows --------

Go to start ---- run ---- sendmessage
    then a black box will open
    write there

mail from someone@some

mail rcpt : jesus@heaven.net

data

Please jesus send me another brain because this one is not
    working normally .
    with the new brain please send me the driver disk of it, so i can ask somebody to install my brain normally.
    i am your devote soldier JESUS
    Please help me

and then type exit

and reboot your mind and format it

FORMAT MyBrain:

i hope this help
    bye
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.

Re: tricks

Whats this ****?...I thought you tricks are supposed to be knowledgable. I may aswell as my ****ing hamster.
    Now you're saying that your hamster knows more than you do. We knew that already. (Even if you didn't have a hamster, it would hold true.)

As for 'this ****', in case you haven't noticed, I just gave you some negative 400-500 antipoints, which means more people can tell how much you suck without having to actually read your drivel.

it was great.
    Which version? I think only 1.5 had that functionality, it was removed in 2.0. (And 3.0 is not freeware, so go figure.)

As for ATTACHMENT, jeez... ever heard of MIME or UUencode? Now go do some of your own research, because I'm not about to help you out when you're acting like such a twit.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Re: tricks

I want a program as opposed to a web based fake email.

I want to choose my outgoing mail name.

I want to attach

I have 2 open SMTP servers I can use.

it was great.

So I ask again...anyone know of a good fake email PROGRAM that attaches.

I also heard there may be one that can receive?,....I'm sure I read that somewhere

greyhairedwolf<-----trick, I don't want to PAY to terrorize people....why send me a link where I need to pay $9?
    You are obviously doing this just for the attention. My only question is, why? Does pissing people off make you happy?

Every place has it's village idiot We just happen to have one that changes screen names about every two weeks or when banned/kicked.

Originally posted by knightmb
    Every place has it's village idiot We just happen to have one that changes screen names about every two weeks or when banned/kicked.
    I agree completely. I think we need to ban his IP and get him booted for good! Of course, that won't work if he's on dial-up (DHCP is a real bitch sometimes). But if he's got cable or something, POW!, problem solved.

Help!

You asked very poliyly, but i shall give you a hint try www.nolspath.com..... look for the prog there..... and where did you find Genius? hit me up in a piv message......

Where Is he?

Where Is Negative when you need him, Negative, I decided o put out my flames with you.....

I think I still have Genius 3 (30 day trial) somewhere on an HDD

I got it from http://www.theargon.com (down for the moment)

Other than that, I don't know where to get Genius, but it's the best I ever used.

You can confuse the prog, by setting the system clock back a month before opening the prog, so you never run out of the trial.

Bizzy, does that fake mailer go with Win2k?

====================================

"I agree completely. I think we need to ban his IP and get him booted for good! Of course, that won't work if he's on dial-up (DHCP is a real bitch sometimes). But if he's got cable or something, POW!, problem solved"

Now this guy doesn't deserve to be here, what a ****ing twonk!