Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Fake mail.

Fake mail.

Whats the best fake email program that has the ability to attach files and more importantly RECEIVE emails back from that fake account.

I only want to use it for pure evil....nothing good at all

Hurry up with your answers.

Arrow

If it is fake email, then you can't receive mail from an account that doesn't really exist.

You might want to rephrase your questions next time, also.
    \"If you torture the data enough, it will confess.\" --Ronald Coase

Thumbs down ?

nice&polite..

you expect to get some answers?

tsk tsk
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes

i am NOT a hacker :Þ

whoa

how can you recieve emails from a place that doesn't exist? For pure evil...well, thatcould be questionable and could be fought in court but temporary insanity won't hold up here...get a clue dude...you must be a very l33t hax0r...2 l33t 4 m3

rude and impolite request

It is with some questioning of my sanity that I reply to this post since it is perhaps one of the rudest I have read on the boards here but anyway

FakeMail.com

have fun you obviously a little script kiddy type

mike
    Mike M aka greyhairedwolf
    ----------------------------------------------
    Eight Words The Wiccan Rede Fulfills
    \"An it harm none do what you will\"
    ----------------------------------------------
    A mind is like a parachute it only works
    WHEN OPEN

I have a program, but seeing as you are being INCREDIBLY rude, AND the fact that you say you only want to use it for evil, I'm not going to give it to you. I think I speak for the majority of the members here when I say it would be in your best interest to adjust your attitude if you want to remain a member of this site.

Re: Fake mail.

Originally posted by Seb-G
    Whats the best fake email program that has the ability to attach files and more importantly RECEIVE emails back from that fake account.

I only want to use it for pure evil....nothing good at all

Now... Forging mail depends on finding a vulnerable server, of which there are few nowadays, given spam being what it is. But In order to recieve E-mails TO a fake account, you would have to have access to the sender's mail server. And if that were the case, you wouldn't really need to find a vulnerable server to SEND mail from either...

In short:

No.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Red face

Ok,

Your post doesn't really make sense, and if you had half a brain you'd just open a hotmail account using a false name and details. That way the "victim" can reply. If thats all you're after open an account at evilemail.com. It gives a heap of strange account names that people can reply too..ie "anony@fatchicksinpartyhats.com

Even after a few weeks of lurking you still don't seem to have a clue, Giovanni....

Cool

"And Lo, the great Terr pronounced that Hanss shalt recieve a great host of negative Antipoints, and seraphim from above did descend to fulfill the decree."

Heh. <whistles innocently>

"And when the number of the beast was 5 red dots, the heavenly assault ceased."

"Fortunately, the great Terr did not deign others so unworthy as to recieve similar punishment, and thus did KaKoKool recieve benediction."
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

tricks

Whats this ****?...I thought you tricks are supposed to be knowledgable. I may aswell as my ****ing hamster.

I want a program as opposed to a web based fake email.

I want to choose my outgoing mail name.

I want to attach

I have 2 open SMTP servers I can use.

I used to use a program called "Genius"

it was great.

So I ask again...anyone know of a good fake email PROGRAM that attaches.

I also heard there may be one that can receive?,....I'm sure I read that somewhere

greyhairedwolf<-----trick, I don't want to PAY to terrorize people....why send me a link where I need to pay $9?