Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Fake mail.

www.nolspath.com yes the prog should work with win2k im not sure...... Im not an expert with it, its only one part i do not get, oh yea you have to download the right Direct links..... (.dlls) be sure to get those, other than that it should work... reply to me If it does not, I might have a few.... extras

"I agree completely. I think we need to ban his IP and get him booted for good! Of course, that won't work if he's on dial-up (DHCP is a real bitch sometimes). But if he's got cable or something, POW!, problem solved"

That wont work, Opposed to popual opinion, cable/ dsl ip addresses change quite often.

You would need to ban the entire range, probably about 25500 ip addresses... they rarely use 2 full octets of variance for one area.

That would work just the same for dialup.

-8trak
    F0 0F C7 C8

Actually, mine doesn't change. I have my address assigned to me. Banning an entire range wouldn't be fair because it could potentially ban legitimate users.

Originally posted by Seb-G
    Now this guy doesn't deserve to be here, what a ****ing twonk!
    Why do you keep doing this? Do you think you're "terrorizing" us? You're certainly not hurting MY feelings.

Arrow Pity the POOR HAMSTER

--> To the forum: We should leave it to JP to erase this little dope... but as far as i am concerned, he is free advertising for what AntiOnline is all about. Witness the fact that he claims evil ends and then summarily gets flamed. Fine by me.

-->To Hanns:
    YOUR QUOTE: " I might as well as my ****ing hamster..."

...dude,you **** your hamster!?
    Obey All Orders Without Question...The comfort you\'ve demanded is now mandatory. --Jello Biafra

hello

to ban him just filter his MAC ADAPTER ADRESS and if he has dial up connection cut his phone line

and you shitty funny little .... bitch

from the early 70 -s the ARP technology invented an message sender and receiver in the network AND people around the world called it E-MAIL which means electronic mail .

it work in this way
    you have an email address and with it you can send /RECEIVE emails.

Nowdays you can get one for free at www.yahoo.com ,
    www.hotmail.com , ..................

just have fun with this NEW TECHNOLOGY CALLED E-MAIL
    and try to learn how it works

Hope this helps you

----------------------------------------------------------
    ups what i have done!!!!!!! I didn't know that format c:
    will solve my problems
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.

Re: Re: tricks

Originally posted by stflook
    You are obviously doing this just for the attention. My only question is, why? Does pissing people off make you happy?
    It doesn't seem to be so... :

Originally posted by Seb-G
    Whats this ****?
    So he's acting pretty schizophrenic ... Someone tell him the rules of this place... I don't think I want to get so low that I would speak to that kinda creep...

-ZeroOne

PS. BTW, I really like some of these smileys...
    Q: Why do computer scientists confuse Christmas and Halloween?
    A: Because Oct 31 = Dec 25