Thread: regarding BO2k pls help.....

Unhappy regarding BO2k pls help.....

hello friends....

i have a problem, i want to download BO2k from its site but the problem is that when i am downloading the zip file , during extraction the norton's antvirus tells me that certain files are contaminated with trojans.
    so can u pls tell me how far it is safe to download the files.
    and also one more question , then from where will i get complete BO2k for my personal use...

pls help...

intruder ...

Cool well.

BO is a "trojan" a very well known one, that is why Norton recognizes it...as to how safe it is to have it ... "DO NO TRUST IT!!!" just some common sense...and what exactly is the reason you would want BO?

BOK2

Tl2ix r4 l<il>s

\/\/00f3l2
    ()_()
    . .
    @

Re: regarding BO2k pls help.....

Originally posted by intruder
    hello friends....

i have a problem, i want to download BO2k from its site but the problem is that when i am downloading the zip file , during extraction the norton's antvirus tells me that certain files are contaminated with trojans.
    so can u pls tell me how far it is safe to download the files.
    and also one more question , then from where will i get complete BO2k for my personal use...

pls help...

intruder ...

Actuallu there is no problem downloading BO2K , ur antivirus(NORTON) will warn u that the specified file contain backdoor trojan, it does not mean that it is harmful, whenever u run a client file of a trojan ur antivirus will warn u, the best way is to disable ur antivirus for a while, but this is not the safe way if u don't know which is server file and which is client in this way u will be in big trouble.