Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Antipoints......

I completely agree with knightmb,
    Antipoints are a good idea in principle...
    Then again, if communism worked, then it would be good too.

People should only give negative antipoints to people who have nothing intellegent to say.

light has mass.
    M=hf/(c^2)

-8trak
    F0 0F C7 C8

No, i can't say as I agree with this. Showing your sn on your antipoints contributions would leave the door open for revenge if you don't like their post. And let's face it, there ARE people who abuse the antipoints system. I don't know if anybody else has this problem, but I do. I have actually had one person give me negative antipoints for this post:
    http://www.antionline.com/showthread...638#post259638
    The only reason I can think of for getting negative antipoints on that (other than the guy being a jerk) is the fact that I said the word "hacker" (God forbid!).
    I know I just spoke against my argument, but showing people's screennames in positive contributions wouldn't have any problems. Showing screennames in negative contributions, would stand a good chance of an antipoints war. And since they have to spread them around before firing more at their enemy, a lot of people would end up with antipoints (whether positive or negative) that they don't deserve.

Banned
    Greetings:

Yes, there are two things that I left out on purpose:

#1. I don't post how many total antipoints each user has. I don't want users adding/subtracting antipoints based on what they feel each user's antipoint total SHOULD be.

#2. I don't post the username along with the antipoint rewards. Because, as mentioned here, I don't want users giving negative antipoints as revenge, or positive antipoints as a thanks.