Thread: how to Intrude Windows NT Machine

how to Intrude Windows NT Machine

Hi;
    I would like to know how to Explore a winNT machine that has Valid IP assigned to it and it doesnt have a firewall protection. I tried to access it with win workstation by using find computer .. IP address... I was able to browse it. But how to do same thing in WinMe. or how can i Nuke the machine. Please let me know.

Thanx

Why would you want to know that? Is this just so you know, or do you actually want to use this? I hope you're not another script kiddie that thinks you can get us to tell you how to destroy other people's computers. If you are, you might as well leave now, because people don't appreciate it.

clarify?

what is it exactly that you are asking. anything you did with your win98se should be done the same, generally speaking, via winme.

no response to your senseless and inappropriate nuke ?

OverandOut.
    comJo
    OverandOut.
    ~comJo

---....Loading: 1x 2x 3x

Banned

Re: how to Intrude Windows NT Machine

Originally posted by lie_nux
    Hi;
    I would like to know how to Explore a winNT machine that has Valid IP assigned to it and it doesnt have a firewall protection. I tried to access it with win workstation by using find computer .. IP address... I was able to browse it. But how to do same thing in WinMe. or how can i Nuke the machine. Please let me know.

Thanx
    This is very easy so follow carefully.....DON'T DO IT. easy huh? It is not your box, you don't need to be in it. period. Not to mention if you come to the completely wrong forum to ask such a lamer question, you prob. will never have the skill needed to crack anything consider a career change while you still can.

Originally posted by stflook
    Why would you want to know that? Is this just so you know, or do you actually want to use this? I hope you're not another script kiddie that thinks you can get us to tell you how to destroy other people's computers. If you are, you might as well leave now, because people don't appreciate it.
    Exactly I agree. This site is not to learn how to hack into other peoples compters. It is to learn how to prevent it. This is the fastest way to start a flame war. Go here and try to learn a little http://www.geocities.com/pharmicomlabs/aofaq/index.html This is a great site that one of our members are building.
    [gloworange]\"A hacker is someone who has a passion for technology, someone who is possessed by a desire to figure out how things work.\" [/gloworange]