Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got Root?

Arrow Read.

Let me clear a few things up:

First of all, if you went to my school, you would understand why I did this....believe me you would understand.

School web site hacking really doesnt require skill, but its something better to do in vb class when your bored.

And 3rd, the network admin blocks EVERYTHING. Everyone in the school hates him, including the vb and comp teachers because of what he does. He uses programs to capture images off of the teachers computers and constantly spys on them. It's easy to tell that he's doing it, because your entire computer will freeze for about 8 seconds. It's really...well...gay.

Teachers and students have reported him blocking websites that are perfectly ok to the school board, but they havent really done anything about it at all. The principle doesnt even understand why he blocks these sites.

So, this web site defacing has a reason, believe it or not.

I do not think that I am a "l337 hax0r" because I defaced a web site, this is really a voice from the computer studends on Peters Township High: "Network admin: stop being such an ass."
    I am a hacker, and this is my manifesto. You may stop this
    individual, but you can\'t stop us all... after all, we\'re all alike.

---The Mentor [1987]

"Network admin: stop being such an ass."
    I'm not in your situation, but it seems to me that the exact same message could be written on a piece of paper, signed "concerned students," and placed on his desk.

Don't gratuitously destroy property when there's a socially accepted way to deliver your message.

Do you think defacing your school's page will somehow lessen your admin's crackdowns on websites? Use some common sense, and realize that your actions will not solve the problem you're trying to solve (assuming you actually want to decrease the number of unfair things your admin is doing).

If you thought he was bad before... wait. You just made it worse for everyone including yourself.

You think that a Network Admin will lesson restrictions after a site was hacked? The only point you made was how loose his restrictions are and that he needs to make them stronger now. You even gave him a reason for doing it if the Principal were to question why he is blocking access.

Nice going tard.

-Manbik

Banned
    Well I think hacking your schools webpage is not going to make him a more leniant happy guy, instead he'll hate kids more!

Anyway defacement is defacement to consider your defacement ok is double standards.