Thread: new trojan??

Angry new trojan??

i search a new trojan, the subseven trojan has detected, how i can find a new trojans,

or where a i can find a new subseven version?? virus free of course, please help me

Re: new trojan??

Originally posted by changin
    i search a new trojan, the subseven trojan has detected, how i can find a new trojans,

or where a i can find a new subseven version?? virus free of course, please help me
    Are you quite sane?

Of course any decent AV software is going to find a virus when it scans Subseven...

I think you have no good reason to need this information.
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Roll your own, so to speak

I don't approve of people using trojans to attack people, but I would say that if you want a trojan that won't be detected by antivirus, the best way to go about it is to write your own. That way the trojan is guaranteed to be younger than the defences against it, at least for a while, and will probably slip through any checks until someone finds it and informs the AV people.

More importantly, though, if you're able to program well enough to write a decent trojan, the chances are that actually using it in a hostile way will lose much of its fascination and you won't want to make trouble for people any more. Then you might well start writing good, useful software and making a useful contribution to the online community.

- Freon
    NightKingdoms Progressive
    http://www.nightkingdoms.net/
    \"Circumventing the limitations of technology\"

Thumbs up

It seems you have this site confused with other more malicious sites. I made the same mistake myself when I first came here...If you are after something a little more "hardcore" try these sites--

www.netflood.net
    www.packetstorm.com
    www.astalavista.com
    www.antioffline.com (their motto is "taking the dot out of dot com!)
    www.xatrix.com

You can ask your type of questions at these sites without getting the usual flames these types of threads bring at AntiOnline. Low and behold.....you'll even get your subseven!! But like Terr said, any good AV program will pick it up as malicious code. What I suugest when dealing with trojans is to create a rescue disk first. Good Luck..............

Heh, I just got a nice big negative AP for my 'quite sane' comment... To whomever did send it... Think about it. Wouldn't a good antivirus program tell you that Subseven was a problem when you download it? I mean, jeez, although terminology varies, I wouldn't be surprised to find someone calling it a virus. I'm just pointing out... The guy is looking for a Subseven version without a virus in it...

"I'm looking for a Mazda SUV... oh, but it can't have a car in it."
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency

Oh! Suddenly it becomes clear!

Ha! I'm somewhat amused by my initial stupidity. I once was blind but now I see; I must have been reading that post cross-eyed. I thought changin was looking for a new trojan that would slip past peoples' defences; it's only now that I realise it was his own AV software's message he was referring to!

I feel remarkably stupid all of a sudden... :-)

- Freon
    NightKingdoms Progressive
    http://www.nightkingdoms.net/
    \"Circumventing the limitations of technology\"

Exclamation ...

What the...

1. As was already pointed out, this is a security site, not a hacking site.

2. Go to packetstorm etc and ask any serious hacker about trojans and you'll get marked as a lamer and flamed anyway...

Give up trojans man...
    WE ARE the anti cancer...
    WE ARE the only answer...
    email