Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Gather round, Gather round.

Originally posted by gstudios
    Whats the big deal of reinstalling the OS?

I'm sure you have been backing everything up, and keeping your anti-virus software updated. Unless, *gasp* you haven't. Then I can kind of understand the reluctancy of reinstalling the OS. No big deal really. Especially if you can back-up the important stuff before doing the reinstall.
    What the **** has the A.V got to do with it>?

This bitch is wasting my time

Originally posted by Seb-G
    You guys are such twonks.

First off all it is a hassle reinstalling the OS, cos i have is set out as I want it...every last part of the Win2K config is how I want it.

And secondly (more importantly) I don't give in like you weasels.....it's a point of principle....I don't run away like a whimpering dog and just reinstall.....admitting defeat may be your kind of gig but it aint mine.

FOOLS.

Call yourselves knowledgable?......**** you....I'm gonna ask my ****ing goldfish
    If you don't want the help, then don't ask for it. We have tried to help you, but you just blew us off and started hurling insults. If you don't want to be a decent person, then don't come back.

Did you look at the knowledge base?

At least Pete made some effort.....all you other twonks just sat on your ass telling me to re-install.

LOSERS>

Cheers Pete, I already knew this info...but i'll read it more carefuly later

Maybe you should take a look at this site too.....I you may find something that you REALLY need here
    Ignorance is a voluntary misfortune

Shmoo
    LoL, that was ****in great homer. Seb-G is acting like a ****nut, people try to help him and he blows them over.

I can't believe there are people who will actually help you, Seb-G. I'm tired of listening to you. Say whatever the hell you want. I don't care anymore.

Shmoo
    Or just assign him more negative antipoints.

No, that won't do any good. About all we can do is hope JP bans him or he gets bored and just leaves.

I too had this problem once so I rebooted and it hasn't happened since. Couldn't find any info on KB either.
    \"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing....\"
    - Albert Einstein