Thread: miss mittens

hehbris

miss mittens

ate my socks

Please don't post pointless posts. They're nothing but a waste of time and bandwidth.

hehbris
    JP im sorry for using 24 of your bytes

That's not the point. This is a forum for INTELLIGENT conversation, not "Miss Mittens ate my socks." If you want to say something like that, then just PM MsMittens.

hehbris
    'intelligent conversation'
    by a bunch of cluebie webpage defacing wannabes
    you make me sick

Thumbs down

If that's the way you feel, then leave. If you think the people who come here are a bunch of wannabies, you shouldn't be here anyway. We're obviously not good enough for the almighty hehbris.

It's funny how we make you sick, but everybody else can talk intelligently without insulting people.

Talking I ate his socks also.

More power to you stflook!

I along with many others come here to learn and help others learn the best we can.
    Of course there will be those trouble makers that try to screw everything up for us all. Oh well. We are all smart enough to make something of our selves. And when we do we will have enough money to buy all the socks we want!! Hehbris will probably be in making them.

P.S. I LOVE YOU MsMittens!!

My Socks Stink,

Originally posted by hehbris
    'intelligent conversation'
    by a bunch of cluebie webpage defacing wannabes
    you make me sick
    "Blah blah blah arrogant blah blah blah jerk blah blah blah no manners blah blah blah testosterone blah blah self-image."

If it makes you sick, leave. You don't like it, then who cares, but by staying and trying to whine in an "I-am-better-than-thou" way, you only prove that you are somehow emotionally connected. Does this mean you don't like the boards, but you have no life, so that posting meaningless posts is the best thing you have to do?
    [HvC]Terr: L33T Technical Proficiency