Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i am really angry

Unhappy i am really angry

hello everyone

the first thing

I DONT LIKE CHAT but i go time to time to the antionline chat
    and i dont really like when people chat behind my back .when i was leaving there was msmittens and someone else talking about my username (magic1).they dont like it .maybe it is the worst username ever , but i like it .it is not without any meaning like some chars puts together like microsoft generated passwords.
    the really thing is THAT I HATE PEOPLE JUDGING THE OTHERS BY USERNAME .

THE SECOND

i like forums because everybody helps each other only for pleasure .i like Antionline Forums too. and i try to help a little.
    but when i see people like Seg-b that makes me crazy .
    JP are you a founder or not get rid of that man ,seg-b is really trying to make a record with negative antipoints and he is trying to enter to GINES Book or what .

third

most of people in this forums is trying to learn something and to be a HACKER or a Cracker . This is not a good thing .
    let me tell you something
    Hackers need a new internet world order .everything is fine they are helping the internet i admit it .
    i will say to you all . Make a software by yourself .you will work really hard and how do you feel when somebody will use that software for free by cheating you ????????//
    You all speak about security but it is easy when you are in the other side . Prove to give security to your network .It will take your all life .
    Do you want to make a cracker program ? just make a bad code thats all . make a dead loop and thats all .

Somebody find pleasure when he make a nice program that helps the other people.TRY THIS AND THAN YOU FEEL LIKE A GOD.

I hope this thread helps my nerves

bye
    If God had intended
    Man to program,
    we would be born
    with serial I/O ports.

Oh my God......

I normally try not to reply to these kinds of threads but after I stopped laughing I thought I just had to type something!

I remeber someone (who's name evades me at the moment) replying to a thread the other week with "Your post is as pointless as my reply" Ditto!

Um. . . Dude. Are you on some sort of medication. . . CALM THA F**** down!!! If you dont like it leave. If you dont like people talking behind your back leave. If you cant stand Seb-g LEAVE!
    If you dont like my message! ! ! Go home & cry to your mom. This site isn't for little kids who cant handle anything. So get a grip!

Thumbs up

all i have to say is tru dat RogueSpy

-havanger

At the risk of being unpopular, i actually find seb-g quite funny. I've never been part of a forum where there wasn't at least one character hurling abuse about- if it bothers you, don't read his posts, otherwise - just laugh it up like i do.

Thank you. The great RogueSpy has spoken.

The first thing....you

SECOND..........ARE

third...........a loser

Exactly who are you refering to?

magic1

Just making sure.