Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sex

Talking Sex

alright, sorry about the title, it was a little missleading. the reason why i've constructed this thread is to tell you ppl out there why i do what i do. i am havanger. hi. i like to add some jokes into my threads. they are not meant to hurt ANYONE'S feelings. i know in this day in age that we have to be very careful about what we say. well i say "do it now and ask for forgiveness later." so for all of you ppl who give me negative antipoints, take it easy. realize that i'm just jokeing around, and mean no one harm.

-havanger

Thumbs down I wear big pants.

Ok.

I feel there is always room for jokes. In real life I LOVE to make people laugh. That is what I live for. I will do almost anything to see my friends and even strangers with smiles on thier faces. As for the...

do it now and ask for forgiveness later. -Havanger
    ...I pretty much agree. The way I am is Leap before you think! If you sit there long enough thinking about doing something (Something crazy and/or funny in my case) you may no longer want to do it because you think of what may happen.

Anyway. Like I said. Ok.

I agree with what you are saying on your posts and probibly wouldn't give you any anti points. However anyone who goes around saying that they are a hacker are nothing more then a lonley kid at home with nothing to do but try to build a reputation for there selves by putting up posts on sites that deal with security. If you really posses the skills you claim to go get a job.. (If you don't already have one.) In my book a TRUE "Hacker" is someone that can manage and protect a network of >300 computers all of which are outword facing and not have a comprimise. So everyone out there who is claiming to be a "Hacker" get a job work ten years and make a name for yourself in the industry not on the playground.

[COLOR=darkblue]rPc

I agree with what you are saying on your posts and probibly wouldn't give you any anti points. However anyone who goes around saying that they are a hacker are nothing more then a lonley kid at home with nothing to do but try to build a reputation for there selves by putting up posts on sites that deal with security. If you really posses the skills you claim to go get a job.. (If you don't already have one.) In my book a TRUE "Hacker" is someone that can manage and protect a network of >300 computers all of which are outword facing and not have a comprimise. So everyone out there who is claiming to be a "Hacker" get a job work ten years and make a name for yourself in the industry not on the playground.

rPc

dude, cmelder, you feeling ok? posting the same thing twice....

-havanger

too early not enough coffee

i see, understandable

-havanger

Banned
    Havanger, I see you started this thread AFTER you posted this crap .
    Maybe you should reread that crap once again... You can blame me for not having a sense of humor, but if that was a joke, well, I guess I don't want to read any more of your 'jokes'...

'do it now and ask for forgiveness later', sure man, go ahead. But accept the fact that you'll get flamed, that you'll be given negative antipoints. This is a forum, not a chat. You have the time to think about what you write before you post it.
    And about the antipoints: you give Europeans negative antipoints because they are European, I gave you negative antipoints because of what you said, not because of who you are.

Racist, homophobic people shouldn't make jokes.

Please, don't censor yourself because you might be hurting somebody's feelings. You will ALWAYS hurt SOMEBODY'S feelings. I know how sensitive society is today due to the bombings, but that is no reason to censor yourself. If you do that now, people will expect you to do it ALL the time. Just don't act like an ass. (No, I don't mean anything by that.)

Havanger, i read your last post in here but i think that your responses and replies shouldnt be affected by that kind of mentality.

anyway, lets just be cool. and be friendly ALWAYS.

there are lots of hot-headed weirdos/freaks out there. if we go fight them at their level, we're no better than them. and it would be worse if we act as the "hot-headed weirdos/freaks" and start the fight.

peace..
    please!
    When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth. - Sherlock Holmes

i am NOT a hacker :Þ