Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: JP, Look At This

JP, Look At This

hello jp. i'm a fan of you and your work. but what are these people saying? what is your say on this?

http://www.attrition.org/negation/

-havanger

Banned
    Case closed, Havanger. Leave it that way.

Attrition Attrition Attrition. . . . I thought they went under. Shoot. Dont believe anything they say. They just want to ruin JP's rep.

Attrition

WOW - Who pissed in their corn flakes?

hehbris
    jp ruins his own image with constant stream of lies and slander, quit sucking up jp won't respect you.

Why dont you STFU. . . Why are you even come here if you believe all that crap?

Why dont you STFU. . . Why do you even come here if you believe all that crap?

hehbris
    to mock you

Havenger, Attrition got pissed at JP a while back. JP moved on a lot quicker than Attrition did. Attrition made that whole section dedicated to ruining JP's life. Whether it is true, no one knows but JP and attrition.

I'm sure JP is tired of people asking him what happened, especially since it was quite a while ago. He has already made comments about it, and it's old news.

The question for you is: Do you like antionline.com? I like it. I like the community feeling, and the news. It's a neat site, and it is cool. JP hasn't done anything to piss me off, and the site is impressive. Since you don't know either party personally, you can't go picking sides if you weren't there for the conflict. You have to judge someone for yourself, ya know?

Attrition in my opinion is also a cool site. They are less professional about it, and they have that pissed off edge that makes the site fun to be on. So in my opinion, both are good sites, and both never did anything bad to me, so just let it be.

You can search for all the info about this you want, but what it comes down to is the only people that know what really happened is JP and Attrition. So basically you'll never know what truely happened because neither side will admit the other one right. It doesn't really matter because there is no reason to know anyway.

Now as Negative said "Case closed". I just didn't want to leave you hanging too much.
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

Damn!

Can you say burn!!