Thread: i am really happy

i am really happy

i put my real picture on my profile and took off Linus' thanks everyone...and im no stud just a geek

OMG, I love your sig

hmmm

hmm, you just look like a normal everyday person to me...

Banned
    To be honest you must be the only person with a pic of yourself in your profile, fair play!

Just in case you were wondering (according to the caption under the pic) the word LINUX is written on the chalkboard behind you. I like your avatar. Looks very cool.
    I know you\'re out there. I can feel you now. I know that you\'re afraid. You\'re afraid of us. You\'re afraid of change. I don\'t know the future. I didn\'t come here to tell you how this is going to end. I came here to tell you how it\'s going to begin. I\'m going to hang up this phone, and then I\'m going to show these people what you don\'t want them to see. I\'m going to show them a world without you, a world without rules and controls, without borders or boundaries. A world where anything is possible. Where we go from there is a choice I leave to you.

Cool Very Cool

Very cool, Hehe.. I should reinstall my terrible, terrible... digital camera.. and take a pixelated picture.. since it can not do anything else correctly..

Funny caption.. =]:
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

AND HEY!

Silver Dragon.... OR SHOULD I CALL YOU THE GREEN DRAGON, IMPOSTER! Hehe.. just kidding... your avatar IS green... but.. I'm sure you'll customize it once you get a chance....

=]:
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..