Thread: no news?

Question no news?

There didn't seem to be a news update yesterday (10/25) and there hasn't been one yet today (10/26), though it is still early. I need new news to talk about or i'm going to die.. ahhh!!!!! someone help!!! post new news!!!!

What's going on?
    An Ounce of Prevention is Worth a Pound of Cure...

Talking Yea..

Well.. Bin Laden was drenched in butter.. (Refer to post "Recipes") and.. There are hot Asian girls in College.. (Refer to post "The Continental") and.. Negative leaves a VERY funny response to Vaze.. (Refer to post "This Message is for...") and.. There is a virus going around... (Refer to post "Help! VIRUS!") That's all the news for today, hope that cleared up your question...

=]:
    ~®¥ÅzÄÑ°FF~

Elen sila lumenn omentielvo..

here's some news:
    i've got little to none antipoints.

-havanger

Well I don't know if this is 'legit' news, but you might want to check this out.

http://defaced.alldas.de/mirror/2001...ewsportal.com/

so, if i read that right, kimble found another website to help his little thirteen year old scrpit kiddies? i thought that kill.net was taken down? it's sad to see that someone joined forces with kimble. i don't know, did i understand it correct?

-havanger
    Do it now and ask for forgiveness later

Hi mom!
    Just watch that are we ready for cyberterrorism thingy. It's sort of informative and amusing to see. Anyway, it will take you about 1 3/4 of an hour - maybe someone will have posted something by then... I watched it. Didn't regret it either. And I'm not even American.

breakdown..

From the news portal post, it seems like Kimble broke this man's mind or will. The article just sounded pathetic, like he was the broken slave of this guy. I mean no disrespect or anything like that, but the way it was put...
    How about you guys?
    Preliminary operational tests were inconclusive (the dang thing blew up)

\"Ask not what the kernel can do for you, ask what you can do for the kernel!\"